chapter four

Kindergarten

"Are you done yet?" Jungkook was on my bed and playing with his keys in his hands. I sighed and continued doing my homework.

He sat up, then threw his keys at my arm. I clenched my jaw, then rolled my eyes.

"Are you done?" He repeated.

"No! I'm not! Gosh!" I yelled at him. He picked up his keys to throw at me again.

"Let me copy when you're done. Hurry up and finish! You take forever." He whined.

"How about you try doing it?"

"I can't. My brain hurts." He laid back down on my bed. I went back to doing my homework in silence.

After I was done, I stood up to stretch. "I'm done, Jungkook!"

I looked at him who was deep asleep on my bed. I set my pencil down, then grabbed his keys to throw at him.

He opened his eyes and looked around. I put my stuff away, then handed over my homework.

"I'm done." I said.

"Who cares? Let me sleep." He turned and went back to sleep.

I kicked him and pushed him off the bed. "Get up! Go home, you bunny."

"Ugh, what is home?" He sat up to look at me with his messy hair.

"Hurry up before I kick you out. And when I say that, I'm serious." I crossed my arms.

"Fine, I'll leave." He stood up, "I'll come find you tomorrow."

In the morning, I hid inside my classroom and placed my earphones in. As people were starting to show up, I kept my eyes out for Jungkook.

After awhile, I went back to reading my book in front of me. A loud bang interrupted my music.

Jungkook took my earphones off and knocked a chair over while trying to get to me. I looked at him.

"Where's my homework?" He asked and glanced down at my earphones.

"Your homework?"

"Yes." Jungkook put on my earphones and listened to my music. "Oh gosh, who's this? Charlie puss?"

"I-"

"Hand over homework." He threw my earphones on the table and let out a hand in front of me.

"What homework?"

"The one you finished. Hand it over before the teacher catches me." He sighed frustratedly.

"Oh, this homework?" I asked loudly.

He snatched it out my hands and shoved it inside his pants. "Thanks."

Jungkook went on the floor and rolled. He had his hands clasped together and in the form of a gun.

"What are you? A spy?" I asked and squinted my eyes at him.

"No. I'm a normal dude looking for a zombie." He pointed the gun at me. "Pew."

"Make sure I don't see you in the next five minutes or I'm going to end up slapping—"

Before I could finish my sentence, he ran out the door.

"HAAAAA." Jungkook wrapped his arms around my shoulders and dragged me towards the lunchroom.

"Stop, idiot!" I groaned and tried shaking him off. He looked at me weirdly.

"We're going to detention together today. It's going to be so fun!"

"We what!?" I discontinued my steps.

"I know right! Aren't you excited?" He laughed.

"Stuck with you!? For how long?" I looked down at my phone.

"I don't know. An hour? We have to clean a few stuff." He shrugged.

"You mean you have to clean a few stuff?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I meant we." Jungkook clicked his tongue and poked my cheeks before walking away.

I followed him. "You know, it's going to have to be only you, right?"

"Highly doubt it, sweet cakes."

"Okay. Keep your hopes up." I shrugged, then walked ahead of him.

"Wait, what do you mean? Did your fish die or something?" He caught up.

"Yes." I said, "Yes, it did."

"Awh. Too bad. It deserved to die. Had to teach you lesson because you're not good at taking care of other lives." The irritating dude smirked and messed up my hair.

Jungkook skipped down the cafeteria and waved to me as he went to go get food.

"Can't believe I'm doing this." I picked up the cloth and started wiping the windows.

"Isn't it fun?" Jungkook was drinking his banana milk while resting on the floor.

"Hurry up before they see you." I threw a towel at him. He brushed it off.

"Make me." He set down his milk and stretched. I angrily walked towards him and tried kicking him.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me down to where he was. My body landed on top of his.

"Ugh, you're covered in dust." He roughly pushed me off his body and sat up.

"Jungkook!" His mom called out his name. I gasped and looked up at her.

__