ONE

I was sitting on the couch watching anime. It's really the only things I do on the weekends.

Oh, my moms coming.

"Hey Y/N?"

"What."

"I'm going to tell you something and I don't want you to get upset."

I can read anyone's mind without trying. I hear every voice in the world. But my mom is incredibly stupid.

I feel bad for saying that, but she really is. She's so dumb that she has nothing to think about. Nothing goes through that tiny brain of hers, which means I have no idea what she will do every second, which can be terrifying.

"I'll try not to," I said, keeping my eyes on the tv screen.

I like watching shows because I can't hear the actor's or character's thoughts, so I'm always surprised.

"Well, you know the guy I've been dating?" She asked me.

I answered with a nod.

By the way, I don't like to talk much, so half of this story will just be you reading my thoughts.

"Umm, he asked me to marry him."

"..."

I sat still.

Kept my posture straight as ever.

And slowly looked to the right at her after the I broke the glass on the screen with my telekinesis by accident.

Not even blinking, I stared at her.

We stared at each other in silence for a good few minutes.

"Pack your things, we're moving in with them tomorrow in a brand new house," she said as she got up.

I broke the glass in all the lights and before I knew it, I was in El Paso, Texas.

"............... I guess teleporting was a bit of an over reaction," I said to myself as I looked at the desert surrounding me.

I sighed before before teleporting back to sitting on the couch in my home.

- - -

"C'mon sweetie, it's time to go."

Sunday's. Oh Sunday's.

Sunday's have always hated me.

Not literally nor figuratively, but at least one bad thing happens to me every Sunday. And it almost always has to do with my mom.

Flashback - four Sunday's ago

My mom and I were at the zoo and we just got food.

I hadn't eaten breakfast because she dragged me here at 6am.

I always wake up at 12 on the weekends. The second I wake up, voices fill my head, which is incredibly annoying, but the longer I sleep, the longer I get to avoid that.

So, since she woke me up so early, I've been wandering around with a massive headache all day.

Now that I have a hot dog in my hand, I know she'll screw it up somehow.

Let's think, how will she mess it up this time-

"Y/n! Look at the cute bear!" She told me as she pointed at the cage.

And as I suspected, she hit my hotdog out of my hand.

...

She got up and ran to the cage as I sat in my seat.