The Greeting

{Y/n pov}

"B/f/n where is my charger" "I think you left it at Devyn's" Devyn is one of my best friends, we've know each other since middle school. "Oh I must have left it when I spent the night. I'll be back I'm gonna go get it my phone's about to die" "Are you sure, you can you mine if you want?" You thought about it for a minute "Um no I got it" "This isn't because you want to see Colby is it?" You start to blush a little because she knew you've had a crush on him since high school. "N-no, I uh just want my charger back" b/f/n tried to say something but before she could you shut the front door, and walked across the street to Devyn's shared mansion. You open the gate since it was unlocked and knocked on the front door. You heard a deep voice say that they will get the door that couldn't possibly have been Devyn's, so you hoped it was Elton or Corey's. Surely enough it was Colby. "Oh hey y/n, Devyn isn't here right now her and the boys went bowling but I stayed here to edit for my next video" I blushed a little, knowing that he's home alone.

{Colby's pov}

I heard someone knock at the door so I got up from editing to see who it was. I open the door to see y/n. I've always had a crush on her, but was too scared to tell her because I didn't know if she felt the same way. When I see that she's blushing i decided to break the awkward tension and say "Oh hey y/n, Devyn isn't here right now, her and the boys went bowling but I stayed here to edit for my next video" Suprisingly I caught her staring at me. I started blushing because I forgot I was shirtless.

{Y/n pov}

Shit he saw me staring at him, is all that went through my mind at that moment. Colby then said "D-do you w-want to come in?" I of course said yes and decided to wait for them to come back. I went inside and Colby asked if I was hungry. I wasn't gonna lie I was starving. "Yeah a little" "Do you wanna go to Tender Greens?" I said sure since their was nothing else to do. Colby then said "So I'm gonna go put on a shirt and then we can head out" "Alright" is all I said.

      *Time skip to Tender Greens*

"Oh shoot I forgot to text b/f/n!" You quickly get out your phone and see that you have 5 missed calls from b/f/n.

B=b/f/n
Y=y/n

Y: Hey b/f/n I just wanted to say that I'm ok, Colby and I got hungry so we're at Tender Greens. Sorry I forgot to text you🙁

B: Y/N THANK GOD, I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!

Y: I know I'm sorry🙁

B: It's ok just next time text me, and wear a condom😉

Y: OMG B/F/N EW!!

B: Love you too😘

Y: Love you byeee

As soon as I got off my phone, Colby was looking at me with a concerned look on his face. "What's the matter?" "Who was on the phone?" He said raising his voice a little. "B/f/n, remember? I forgot to text her we were coming here" "O-oh ya" he said while blushing. Was Colby Brock jealous? No never? Maybe? Does he have feelings for me?

{A/n}

What do you guys think I my first story should I continue it? Leave suggestions in the comments below. Byeeee