The Crazy Ex

It was........my ex boyfriend. 

*Flashback*

"Alex when are you gonna be home" I said. "later babe, me and the boys are gonna hang at a friends tonight and play video games"

As he walked out the front door, I sat to myself and my dog, skipper, why Alex has been so distant lately. I decided to follow him this time. He always has his location off but I put a GPS on his car. When I got into my car, I started tracking his car. 

It ended up taking me to a strip club downtown.......I knew what I was getting myself into by walking in those club doors. I start to look around for any sign of Alex or his friends. Sure enough, past the bar and all those hookers, is Alex........with a girl dancing on him. I instantly feel my heart sink and suddenly became filled with rage. 

I walk straight up to him and slap him in the face. He looked me straight in the eyes and slapped me back WAY harder in the face. In that moment I was in utter shock. And no.....I wasn't in shock cuz he slapped me in front of a whole strip club, I was shocked that he didn't slap me multiple times. You see......our relationship is rocky. Alex is always abusive towards me and hits me almost daily.

I could smell all the alcohol on him, which is bad seeing he doesn't do well with alcohol. Long story short the police were called and he was charged with abuse and was put in jail for a while. I filed a restraining order on him that was accepted. That man corrupted my past and for the future to come.

*Flashback Over*

Alex was let out of jail a few weeks ago and thankfully hasn't tried contacting me....wellllll, until now. 

At this point I didn't know what to do. Alex was much stronger than me and y/b/f/n. Then all of a sudden Colby shows up on the cameras. What was Colby doing here? I thought to myself. 

Then I see Colby knock the guy out cold. Me and y/b/f/n, ran downstairs to see Colby. I asked what he was doing here, and he said that Alex had gone to the traphouse asking for me but when Colby said I wasn't there, Alex gave him a glare. Alex then proceeded to walk to his car but then saw me through the window of my house. Colby said that he looked suspicious so he kept an eye on him till Alex left. When he saw Alex come over to my house he instantly knew something was wrong, so of course knowing how protective Colby is, he followed him to my backyard and called 911 for attempted breaking an entree, and trespassing. 

The whole time Colby was explaining what happened to me, the police have taken Alex into custody and I told Colby who he was and our history. 

Tonight was one hell of a roller coaster but managed okay in the end. Colby said it would be safer if I stayed with him for a while and so that's what I did. Y/b/f/n is staying at her parents house until this whole thing blows over.

*Time Skip 1 Week*

Everything seems to have been normal except Colby has been a little distant this past week and it's starting to get me worried. Colby was in the shower when his phone went off with a text from Shea saying, "Hey babyboy! Super excited for tonight;)"

I felt so mad. So many questions were running through my mind. Was this what Colby was hiding from me? Is this why he's been so distant? Is he just like Alex? Is he cheating on me?

Hey guys! It's Olivia! Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, and sorry it's so short, I am just super tired cuz I start highschool in like 2 weeks. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and what do you think is happening with Shea and Colby? IS he cheating on y/n? Stay tuned to find out! Byeeeee!