Love at First Sight

"Colby, are you ok?" I said
"Y-yeah, why?"
"No reason."

*Time skip to after the eating*

{Colby's pov}

I really like y/n, but I don't think she likes me back. We finish eating and get back to my car.

"Hey y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you maybe wanna....um..g-go on a d--" I was cut off by y/n
"YES!"

{Y/n pov}

"Hey y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you maybe wanna....um..g-go on a d--"

I immediately knew what he was going to say, so I cut him off.

"YES!" I said in an exited tone

All Colby could do was smile and hug me tight out of joy. I've never seen him this nervous, or happy.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to ask you that question!" Colby said
"Really?!"
"Yeah."
"I wish I had the guts to ask someone that."

Colby just stood and laughed at my comment. I'll admit, I laughed too.

"Colby I think we should head home now." I giggled
"I agree."

We both got in the car and drove to the Trap House. It was only 5:00 PM, so we decided to watch a movie in Colby's room. I texted b/f/n that I was spending the night, and that I would sleep on the couch obviously. That way she/he wouldn't tease me about it. Otherwise I would never hear the end of it.

"What movie do you want to watch, Colby?"
"What about, Grown ups 2?"
"I LOVE THAT MOVIE!"
"Ok, then" he laughed

I stood up from Colby's bed and grabbed his computer, and put on Grown ups 2. We continued to watch movies the rest of the night. We were about half way through the 3rd movie when I started to get sleepy.

"Hey, Colby?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm tired."
"You can sleep in my bed if you want. Instead of the couch?"
"Sure."
"Can I borrow a hoodie, I don't have pajamas?"
"Of course, babe."

I liked it when he called me babe, it made me feel warm inside. I went to his closet and put on his black "Take Chances" hoodie. It was a little oversized, but I didn't mind. I made my way to his bed, and layed down next to Colby. When I got into his bed, he rolled over and spooned me. It made me feel safe in a way.

"Goodnight, Colby."
"Goodnight, princess"

Shortly after we exchanged those words, I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to Navi licking my face. That's weird? I thought. I closed the door last night. I got out of bed and went downstairs, to see that the whole house including Kat was home.

"Hey, guys!"
"Heyyyy, y/nnnn." Corey and Sam, said in sync. Giving me an uncomfortable smile
"What was that look for guys?"

Before they could answer Colby came downstairs.

"Heyyyy, Colbyyyy." They said giving him that same weird smile
"What's going on?" Colby said concerned
"I don't know, they did that to me too, when I came downstairs." I said to Colby
"Me and Sam were gonna go see if Colby wanted to go get IHOP, when we saw him snuggled up with you.
"CRAP!" I yelled
"Sooooo, are you and Colby a thing?"
"Um."

Before I answered I looked at Colby, who almost immediately said yes.

{A/n}

I am having a little writers block. So I'm gonna try and still post on Tuesday, but if I don't you know why. Comment if I should add new people or a plot twist of some sort. Byeee