Seven: Small time skip + Chocolate Marshmallows

Yuris pov 

It's been 5 months since Yuna's accident, she has woken up and we have visited her a lot more than I had said I would, her mother has decided to move away from Seoul and take Yuna with her, we've said our goodbyes even though she don't remember us, maybe it's for the best that she moved away. She'll be much safer and Seungmin won't be able to find her if he dare tries to talk to her again. 

As for the trip to Jeju Island, I delayed it due to everything that's been going on. Our college has been examined lately and there's a lot of faults to fix, so our holiday was extended, which means we have longer time!

Right now, I'm sitting in my dorm reading my book whilst eating a dairy milk chocolate bar, Chanyeol went out with Baekhyun but I wanted to stay in today. 

********

"Yuri!" Someone yelled out my name as they knocked on the door roughly, I got up and put my book down, strolling to the door whilst biting into my chocolate. "Yuri!" "WAIT A SEC!" I responded, finally reaching the door to open it and seeing Jen standing there with a bag of marshmallows. 

"The boys are playing basketball with Chanyeol and the others, I think we should bomb them with chocolate covered marshmallows." She wriggled her eyebrows, I looked down at my pyjamas. "Quickly get dressed." She stepped inside and closed the door, I rushed to the bathroom, "Whilst you're in there, I will be melting the chocolate." She said, I did what I had to do then I got dressed. 

Outfit: 

I brushed my hair and then applied some make up before rushing out to Jen, she ate a few marshmallows, "Hey, save some will ya?" I teased and she got up quickly, "Look at you! Looking hot and shitttt, leggo!" She lead me out of my dorm and we headed to the out door basketball court. When we got there, we went up onto the rows where people sat and went behind the billiard that hid a few seats, I grabbed the bowl from Jen and we looked around for targets. 

Jen grabbed two and dipped them in the chocolate before throwing one at Sehun and the other at Myles. They stopped playing and looked around to see where it came from, we ducked down to hide and smiled widely. I peeked from the side and they went back to playing, I grabbed three and dipped them in, I threw one at D.O, Xiumin and Kai. They shook their heads quickly, since I got head shots on all three, they held the marshmallow and looked around, hiding yet again - this time Jen peeked out and grabbed some, I did too - deciding to go all out on them this time. 

I threw a lot towards Chanyeol and he ended up looking like a confused puppy, he stood there for a while with his hands on his hips, turning around to look around. Jen aimed towards Hyunshik a lot too. I looked down to see Chen staring up at us, "Wait there." He said before running around and then up the stairs, he grabbed some marshmallows and threw them at Suho and D.O. "This is so fun, why didn't I think of it?" He said, standing in between me and Jen, we threw some more until they caught us.