Ethan : the bathroom

Ethan's girlfriend point of view

I'm in the bathroom, I just got out of the shower. I know Ethan is gonna come in soon. I just finish drying off when i hear his footsteps approaching. He knocks and I tell him to come in. He smirks at me while I'm still in my towel. He comes in front of me and starts kissing me passionately. He picks me up and sits me on the sink. He licks my bottom lip to incorporate tongue I nod and the kissing becomes more aggressive. I feel his dick grinding on me, getting harder. We both pull away. He looks at my towel telling me to take it off I agree. I'm an fully naked now. I feel his warm breath against me. His lips touch my neck first kissing it slowly and sensually. I moan quietly but he heard and continues more passionately. He then moves down to my breasts making circular motions with his tongue on my nipples making me moan even louder. He kisses me across my stomach down to my pussy. He looks up to make sure I'm ready, I nod. He licks and blows on her and I scream. FUCKKK ETHAN I GONNA CUMMM. He stops slides his pants and underwear down. His dick is huge. I jerk him off. He groans. I get down to my knees and I start to suck his big dick. He starts to moan louder and louder until he screams. FUCK BABYGIRL YOUR SO GOOD. I come back up and kiss him this time softly and slowly. He grabs my ass and his lips move down to my neck sucking on my skin. It feels so good.

"I love you Ethan" I whisper
"I love you more" he says smiling against my skin.

We get out of the bathroom. I get my clothes and we sit on the couch together. His arms are around me. He pulls me closer and tighter. He whisper slowing almost touching my ear.

"I missed you princess"

My heart was full. I love him so much.

Please vote and comment if you want more stories like this maybe with Grayson or anyone you want I'll try my best to write more!