《1》Back in Paris

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read this story. If you are here because of my first book, this is my re-creation. Hope you enjoy the book! ♡♡♡ xx

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Your POV
Looking out of the window of my private jet, seeing the streets of Paris just adds more excitement. I'm finally back! It's been, well honestly, so long that I can't count how many weeks-months I've been gone for! What I'm probably most excited about is the fact that my mum allowed me to go to a real school! No more homeschool! I smiled to myself. "Excited I see?" A cute little voice said to me. "Extremely," I replied to Luna, my wolf kwami. "Who are you talking to sweetie?" My mum asked me. I jumped in my seat a little and turned to look at my mum. "Myself. You know me, mum. I don't really have any friends so I talk to myself," I lied. Nice save Y/N. "Well, you'll finally make a few friends at your new school. Even better, you'll start school in two days," she informed me. Wait what?!?! I need time to unpack and settle in! But I can't wait to go to school too... "Really? That's awesome! I can't wait! Thank you so much mum," I thanked her, giving her a big smile. She smiled back, "Anything for my girl."

My mum is the most famous female fashion designer in all of France. While my dad is...Well he's not exactly a fashion designer. He used to be a very famous singer back in the day and in fact, still is. But he's more famous towards the older audience.

I looked out of the window again to see that we were just about to land. I sat back down on my seat comfortably before the wheels touch the ground. We're finally here. We've landed.

As I got out of the jet, I felt the wind brush my face and through my hair. It's good to be back. We got through immigration and security and headed out of the airport to hop into our limousine. As we got out of the airport doors, we were swarmed by flashes of light and lots of shouting. Oh no...paparazzi and lovely fans. I put on a fake smile and simply waved. I love my fans but I just got back. I would love to relax and explore Paris. I signed a few autographs and took a few photos. I got into my limousine together with my parents. "Gee what a crowd we have here. And we're only at the airport!" I complained to my parents. They laughed. "It's okay sweetie, you'll be fine here in Paris. You're back home," my mum reassured me. "And I'm sure the crowd will calm down after awhile once you've properly settled in," my dad reassured me too. I smile. "Thanks guys."

I gazed out of the car window and saw the amazing sites of Paris. Paris truly is a beautiful place. It's the city of love! And love is truly beautiful. After a while in the car, we arrived at my home....Well....My mansion. I don't like to see it as a mansion, I just want to call it home. My parents got out of the car first and entered the house quickly while smiling and waving at the cameras. Well, here it goes. I stepped out of the car and once again, I'm swarmed by paparazzi and fans. I smiled and waved while walking into my home.

Finally, IM HOME!!!! I looked around taking everything in. The warm homey feeling sank in. I ran straight up to my room and saw that it looked untouched. Other than the usual cleaning, it looked like I had just left my room for a few minutes and came back to it looking normal. I giggled and jumped on my bed, landing on my stomach in a starfish pose. I hugged my pillows. I missed you bed. Luna flew out of my bag and sat on the pillow next to me. "I missed your comfy bed." . I giggled. "Me too." "I'm hungry," she declared. Now that I think about it, I'm hungry too, despite eating on the jet. "How about we take a little walk around and maybe we can sit down at a bakery?" I suggested to Luna. "Yes!! Let's go!" I grabbed my small bag and she flew inside of it. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out of my room.

"Can you tell my mum and dad that I'm heading out for a walk?" I gave notice my maid, Evelyn. She smiled and nodded. I checked the windows to see if the area was clear. Perfect. I opened the main door, walked out and the gate opened for me. I put on my sunglasses to disguise myself a little and continued walking. After a good five to ten minutes of walking, I spotted a cute little bakery, so I went in. There's no other customer here but me. Perfect. A lady with lovely navy blue hair walked to the counter and smiled at me. "Hello! Welcome! What would you like sweetie?" She has a very sweet and gentle voice, like a motherly kind. I gazed at the pastries. "May I have one croissant and five macaroons, please?" I politely asked. "Of course!" She put the croissant in a little paper bag and the macaroons in a little box and handed them to me. I paid her and sat down at a table inside the bakery. I slipped one macaroon inside my bag for Luna and ate my croissant. As I finished my croissant, I saw a girl about my age run into the shop with the same coloured hair as the lady at the counter. I watched as she ran to the back. Huh, she must work here maybe. Or she might live here. She sort of looked like the daughter. I shrugged and continued to eat my 4 other macaroons. I finished my food, waved to the blue haired lady and left the bakery.

It's getting a little late, I should get back home soon. The sun started to set and the skies were a beautiful orange colour. I walked around for a little longer.

It became dark and I still wanted to enjoy the beautiful streets of Paris. But my parents might be worried. I can come back tomorrow for a full day of exploring! I accepted defeat and slowly walked back. But I felt as if I was being watched. Why?

Chat Noir's POV
As I hopped on top of the rooftops of buildings, doing some early night patrol, something caught my eye. I looked down and saw a girl walking alone. She took off her sunglasses to reveal her eyes. She looks familiar. Wait a minute, it's Y/N! I can't believe it! I didn't think she would be out so soon after coming back. How do I know? Well, her presence was all over the news. Hmm...why is she walking alone at night? I hopped down in front of her. She stopped in her tracks, shocked. "Hello~" I said flirtatiously. "What the heck. Who are you and how did you.." She asked extremely confused. I knelt  down, took her hand and kissed it. "My name's Chat Noir. I'm the superhero of Paris together with Ladybug. And you must be Y/N? The famous teen model?" I introduced myself. "Umm...yes, yes I am. Wait, are you a...Miraculous holder?" She asked. "Why yes I am," I replied. She went wide eyed. "Wow. That's really cool." I continued, "Anyway, why is a beautiful girl walking out alone at night?" I saw a tint of pink form on her cheeks. Awww is she blushing? "I just went out to get a snack and lost track of time. I'm walking home right now actually. I'm close by," she replied. "Need me to help bring you home?" I asked. "What? Oh no, it's fine. Thank you, but I can walk home myself. I guess you can walk with me?" She suggested. I like that idea. "Sure."

We walked for about five minutes and reached her hou-mansion. We got to know each other a little more during that five minutes, despite me knowing a lot about her already. I mean, I can't let her know that I'm Chat Noir, right? "Well, it was nice walking you home Y/N," I said. "Thanks for walking me home. It was nice to meet you," she thanked. "It was nice to meet you too," I replied. "Goodnight," she gushed. "Goodnight, belle," I replied. She smiled and walked into her mansion. It's a nice place. It's a lot like mine. I looked back at her closing the door and sighed. I went home. I don't feel like doing night patrol anyway.

~~~

Your POV
"I can't believe you just met Chat Noir! The holder of the black cat miraculous!" Luna exclaimed as she flew out of my bag. "I never knew there were other Miraculous heroes in Paris! I used to be the hero but I guess with me gone, they needed new heroes. Even though I was only gone for a couple of months...well, almost a year. But I'm back! I mean...there weren't any villains in Paris when I was here. I just helped with normal crimes. But now that they have two, there must be a villain. Right?" I declared. Luna nodsed. "The miraculous of the Ladybug and Cat are the strongest. If they're being used, there has to be a villain here in Paris," she explained. "Wait, does that mean I'll finally get to fight actual villains?!" I shouted. She nodded. Yes! Finally! "That's awesome!" I gushed. Looks like I have another reason to be happy to be back in Paris.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Woah! I actually did it! I wrote a full chapter in one go! Usually I write a bit then stop for a few days. But not tonight! Hope you guys liked the first chapter! Just by writing this first chapter, I can already see it being much better than my 2 chapters in the other book. I'll publish a new chapter tomorrow or in a few days hopefully! I'm currently in China for my holiday so hopefully I can find time to write! Anyway, thanks for reading my first chapter!
-Nik