《3》First Day of School

Your POV

It's my first day of school today! Yayy!! I was already out of bed and showered. I changed into my clothes and put on my shoes. "Good morning, Luna!" I greeted my kwami. She yawned and replied, "good morning." I giggled.

I finished eating my (favourite breakfast) and headed out of the house. My limousine was parked and I saw my driver, Larry. "Good morning, Larry!" I greeted. "Good morning, Miss Y/N," he replied, trying to be as polite as possible. Oh pleeassseeeee. "You dont have to call me Miss. Just call me Y/N," I assured him. He smiled and opened the car door for me and I hopped in, thanking him.

"Ok, we're here!" Larry shouted. Wait what?!?!? We're already here?? That was fast. I looked out of my window and saw a lot of students staring at the car. I breathed in and out. Stop worrying, Y/N! You've dreamt of going to a real school for years! Just step out of the car.

Before I could open the door myself, Larry opened it for me. "Oh! Thank you, Larry!" "No worries. See you later after school!" He droveoff. As I saw the car getting further and further away from the school, I heard whispers. Oh no, I forgot about the students! I slowly turned around to face the school building and everyone literally screamed. Oh gosh. "IT IS HER!!!!" "OMG ITS Y/N!!!!!!" No no no no no no no no!! I just stood there as students swarmed around me. I just awkwardly smiled and waved. I tried my best to tune out the sounds of their screaming.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and I was pulled through the crowd. Once we were out of the crowd, I looked up to see a blue haired girl in pigtails dragging me to a small group of people. I'm assuming they are her friends. Once we stopped, the girl spoke, "Oh my! That was rough. I'm so sorry about what happened just now, are you okay?" I nodded and replied, "I'm ok. Thank you for saving my butt back there." I laughed as I turned to look at the crowd once more. I turned back to see bluenette and her friends staring at me. Crap, this is awkward. Wait, Adrien? "Oh, hey Adrien! I didn't see you there." "Hahaha, hey, Y/N." Bluenette's eyes went wide and asked, "You guys know each other?" "Yeah, we've been friends since we were really young," Adrien explained. She mouthed 'oh' and stared at the both of us. "Uhh...Mari?" Adrien tried to wake her up from her trance. She jerked and went wide eyed again, "huh? Oh! I'm so sorry! Um..well..I'm Marinette." "And I'm Alya! Hugeeeee fan!" The girl with glasses and red-brown hair squealed. "Hi..." I awkwardly greeted. "I'm Nino," the dude with the red cap introduced himself. "Cool, I'm Y/N."

The bell rang, signalling the start of class. Oh no. I already have my class schedule so all I need to do now is find my class. "Hey, do any of you mind showing me where my class is?" I asked. "Not at all. What class do you have now?" Adrien asked. "Umm..with...uhh Miss Bustier?" I tried my best to remember. "Cool! You're in our class! Let's go."

I felt like a famous art piece in a museum as I walked into the classroom. All eyes were on me as I awkwardly walked towards my teacher, whom I guessed was Miss Bustier. Whispers were flying around the room. I could briefly hear them questioning if it was really the real me. "Oh! Hello there! You must be our new student, Y/N, yes?" Miss Bustier greeted with complete enthusiasm. She's friendly, I guess. I nodded, smiling. She smiled brightly, turned to face the class and announced, "Alright class, this is your new classmate, Y/N!" My new classmates then gasped and started asking, "L/N?" And, "Is that really her?!?" "Alright, alright. Settle down!" Miss Bustier calmed them down and continued once the class stopped talking, "so, how about you say a few things about yourself?" This is exactly what I was dreading. What do I say? I don't want to drag attention to myself even more. "Uhh..hello. Um, so, as most of you are wondering, yes, I am the teen super model, Y/N. But! It would be amazing if you guys were to treat me like a normal student here. I really just want to make some friends and enjoy my school life. So, I hope we get to be friends!" I introduced myself.

But still, I heard a few tiny squeals. Ok fine, I get it, they're excited to have me as their classmate. I guess I'll have to deal with this for a bit. Hopefully they get used to me.

"Do you mind sitting next to Nathanael up at the back? He's the one with the red hair." Miss Bustier requested. "Okay." I walked to my seat. I sat down and still saw a few heads turned. Urgh...

I looked over to see red head drawing. I took a peak and saw that he was drawing...Marinette? That's cool. I tried to start a conversation, "that's a cool drawing. Is that Marinette?" He gave me a shy and surprised look and covered his sketchbook, "oh uh..th-thanks. And uhh..yeah...it is her. I just like drawing my friends." Cool. I smiled and turned back to Miss Bustier, who was taking attendance.

                                ~~~

Recess time! Yay! I walked out of the classroom and got trampled by what smelled like a huge bottle of perfume. "OMG HI BESTIEEE!" This real life Barbie doll screamed. "Uhh..do I know you?" I questioned, clearly confused. "Oh? You don't remember? Well since you're Y/N, I'll let it slide. It's me, Chloe Bourgeois, the daughter of Mayor Bourgeois and your best friend since childhood!" She claimed. Nani the f**k? (Sorry for the swear haha) Who does she think she is? Just because she's the mayor's daughter, that doesn't mean she can claim me as her best friend. "I'm sorry, but we are not best friends. I'm only ever meeting you for the first time. Please don't make assumptions," I explained nicely. She gave a disgusted look but then immediately smiled. "Oh! Um... it's ok... I still like you either way. We will totes be friends! Bye!!!" She strutted away with whom I assume is her minion. And now I have a new 'friend'.

I walked to the canteen and got my food. I looked around to find an empty table. Perfect.

As I drifted off into dreamland, thinking about the delicious food I was eating, I got disrupted by a voice, "Hey, Y/N!" I looked up from my food to see the blondie, Adrien Agreste. "Why are you sitting alone?" I swallowed my food before speaking, "I just don't really feel comfortable here just yet. I'm too awkward to sit with others, so I'm here...alone." "Well, may I sit with you?" I smiled, "Sure."

We enjoyed our food and had a nice chat.  The bell rang, signaling that we needed to get to class.

                              ~~~

It was the end of my first day of normal school. That was definitely an experience! I walked out of the school to find it pouring. Nice, I love rain. The perfect weather to see people sad that they can't go outside or running around without umbrellas. I'm crazy. I looked in my bag to see that I forgot to bring my umbrella. Crap....uhh..well I guess I'll have to sprint to the car when it arrives.

"Hey," A familiar voice ringed. I turned around to see Adrien. "Oh, hey." His expression turned into a curious one. "Do you have an umbrella?" He asked. Oh no. "Well, no. But I do have my driver coming to pick me up, so I can just sprint to it when he arrives," I explained. I looked down the stairs. Then, I sensed a shadow above me. I looked up to see Adrien holding an umbrella above the both of us. I looked at him. "Take it." Wait what? "What? No! It's yours! I'll be fine." He gave me a look where his eyes sparkled for some reason even though it was grey out. His lips curled into a smirk. Oh God he looks kinda cute. Shut up.

"Oh look my driver is here. Might as well give this to you," he teased while handing me the umbrella. I hesitated but gave in. I took the umbrella and saw him walking away. He turned, "See you tomorrow. Bye!" I smiled, "Bye!"

                               ~~~

Adrien's POV

What a day. "I still can't believe she's back in Paris and in my school!" I gushed out loud. "You're totally crushing on her," Plagg teased while flying out of my pocket. Shoot, I forgot he was here. "What? No! Stop saying that. I may have liked her in the past....but...maybe it's different now..." I think. "Boi. You like her still, don't you? I can see that look you're making." I lied back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Maybe I do still have feelings....

   》》》~~~《《《~~~》》》~~~《《《