INHALE

Take my place and walk in my shoes. 

Wander down the path I have opted to call life and watch the waves of unrealism I am living. I live in a country where originality and self identity is prohibited; in exchange we are being obligated to be and act a certain way. Everyone is considered the same, doesn’t matter if you have any special talent, want world peace or even have less than others; in his eyes everyone is the same. 

We are all just toys waiting to be manipulated.

It took me a while to come to my senses and realize the life I am living is not safe. Unfortunately my parents couldn’t  hide the truth from me forever. I grew up thinking the way I was living was the correct and only way; rules must be followed in order to survive. 

As things started happening, I realized you can choose to live your life in either two ways. You can follow the rules and simply play or you can turn your cards around and make it your game. But unfortunately for my parents, they are yet to realize this. 

Being able to watch all those innocent people die with my own eyes became wakeup call for me. I knew that in order to survive this time I was going to have to turn the game around and play with my own rules. I needed to throw away everything I was taught and learn to be who I truly am. 

So on that day I set my demons free and allowed my colors to roam free. 

On that day I became a warrior; fighting not only for the lives of my loved ones but also for the whole nation and against the dictatorship.

Bravery is the only key that will open a million doors.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hellouu! I am back! I've been away for around 1 year never updating my other stories but I've decided I won't contiue them for now because those stories were inspired by a moment in my life where I was very unhappy. I decided to finally write this story. It's been on my mind for over a year :) So without further-a-do, here is the introduction to my new story INHALE. 

Make sure to gimme a cute little kawaii star by rating, leaving me your awesome opininons and sharing with your friends if you enjoyed and are excited for this story :)

Pece, falconlover.  xD