6

Y/N's knee that was already injured and the skin hasn't grown back yet, was hit with a powerful explosion from Bakugo. "You did a low blow there!" Y/N yelled while getting up. Y/N rose the ground he was on, then rose herself. "Damnit." Bakugo mumbled.  Y/N spun her arms as fast as she did when they were learning how to deal withvillains indoors. The wind sent Bakugo almost out of bounds, but Bakugo was able to get out of the wind. Y/N brought the two lands down, she charged for a high flame, while Bakugo was doing  the same with his gaunlets. "They're going to kill each other!" Midnight said to Mr.Cemintos. He brought walls in betweencthe two, that were shattered within seconds. Bakugo broke the first half, and Y/N broke the other half. Y/N's fire reaches out to Bakugo and sent him flying back, out of bounds. Bakugo's blast also sent Y/N out of bounds.

  "We'll have to go in instant replay!" Present Mic said. The instant replay was shown, and it was a draw. "A draw! They are both out of bounds!"Midnight says. The crowd cheered as they'll get to see these two battle again. Izuku looked a tad bit worried, "What's wrong deku?" Uraraka asks him. "It's just my sister was injured and still gave it her best, and Bakugo held back," Izuku says. "Why would he hold back? He didn't for me!" Uraraka says. "Maybe because he likes her or something.Wait- I think Y/N also held back," Izuku said.

  "Plus they're both tied for number one, so this would happen!"Lida says. "It's not that simple Lida," Izuku starts. "To start Bakugo could have easily finished her if he used a more powerful attack onto her knee. On the other side of things, Y/N could have ended him with the wind. Then, Bakugo could have fought harder when they were in hand to hand combat, same goes to Y/N. And lastly, what they were yelling through out it. Of course we never heard it, but they were talking," Izuku explains his idea.

  "That's a shame, I thought Bakugo would have won that one," Denki says completely ignoring what Izuku said. "Did you not hear what Midorya said? Bakugo could have a crush on Y/N!" Kirirshima said, causing others to chuckle. "Him and Y/N? Izuku won't let that happen even though it's a match made in heaven," Mina says, which Izuku nodded to. "I would do that, because I don't want her to get hurt!" Izuku said, causing some to awe. "You two really care for each other!" Momo says. Izuku nods.  "Do you think after they descover who'll win, that Bakugo will ask her out?" Uraraka asks. "He might, but he better not. Cause knowing him he'll break her heart in the first day," Izuku growled. "And Y/N already had her heart broken once, and it completely changed her," Izuku said.

  "Oh sorry for asking," Uraraka says. "But I think they'll make a great a great couple!" Mina cheered, causing Izuku to look at her. Izuku sighs and gets up, he walks towards Recovery girl's office to check up on Y/N. "Your sister is almost as bad as you," She says. "She fought with massive injures on her knee, arm, and ankle," Recovery girl says. "Bakugo has burns alomst everywhere and he has massive amounts of damage as well, your sister should be up in a bit," She said. "But even if she does win SHE WILL NOT be in the finals because of her injures," Recovery girl said. "Bakugo probably won anyways,"Izuku said while going to his sisters side. He saw a small piece of paper in her pocket and grabbed it when no one was looking.

   He opened the piece of paper and read it, he growled slightly and put the note back in her pocket. He walked back to watch Todoroki's match, looking slightly angered. "What's the matter?" Lida asks. "Bakugo gave Y/N his number, and that's who she was on the phone with for almost three hours," Izuku says. "Three hours?!?" Uraraka repeated surprised. "Yeah, two hours and fifthty-five minutes," Izuku said in more detail. "Y/N was the one who hung up," Izuku also said. "wow.." Uraraka says.

  "Mhm. And I just found out, she didn't even bother to tell me," Izuku says, upset. "Well how do think she though you would react? If she was becoming friends with a bully of yours, which I've noticed he's been going softer on you," Uraraka says. "I'd react barley worse then I am now. And yes he has been going softer on me, probably because again he likes Y/N and wants her to notice this," Izuku explained. "Which probably won't happen, since Y/N doesn't like to watch others pick on me or anything, but she will stand up for me, like I would to her," Izuku finished. "Plus why wouldn't you want Bakugo dating Y/N? They'd be-" Uraraka was interrupted.  "Are you seriously asking me that? He hurted her before, and not in a relationship way-physical, and he hurts me everyday. " Izuku cut Uraraka off. "Oh." Uraraka said. "Yeah she was bleeding from her arm and the side of her head," Izuku said before Y/N walked up.

  "Why the fuck are you talking about me!?!" Y/N said snapping her fingers in Izuku's face. Y/N did walk up to them all giggly until she heard what Izuku was saying. "Oh hi Y/N!" Izuku said ignoring what she yelled. "And I know you went in my pocket! Always so noisy!" She yelled. "Not my fault I actually worried about you because of him!" Izuku argued back. "So what makes you think you can dig in my pocket like that?" Y/N snapped back. "I-I" Izuku stuttered to get the words out. "Exactly! You can't even defend  yourself!" Y/N snapped back. "And yes I was talking to him for almost three hours, and yes I have a slight crush on him! You happy now?" Y/N snapped before walking off. What Y/N just said surprised Izuku, "She likes him?!?" Izuku thought out-loud. "Guess so," Lida says, before Izuku runs off to get Y/N.