finding out

Nathan walked through the apartment all he saw was pictures of himself, the pictures were of him in dresses, holding a gun, and several more were just like that, he was confused on everything. His hand brushed his hip, he felt a holster and a gun, he didn't remember putting that on, he found a mirror looking into it, he saw an evil smile then heard a voice say "welcome back to the land of the living bitch, we were starting to get worried." a second female voice said "big brother be nice! He just woke up from a looooooong nappy!!!" Nathan held his head falling to the ground he was barley able to make sense of what happened, the last thing he remembered was screaming for his life. "calm down bitch we are here to keep yourself safe, your asshole father is dead, not my doing." the male voice said then the female voice said "calm down mommy misses you, me and even the meanie switch" Nathan didn't know what to do, he was scared and confused he, he just wanted to hug a stuffed animal or his mother.

When he found a phone he dialed a familiar number, he heard it ring, Nathan soon heard his mothers voice say hello, he began t cry. "Mommy! I'm sorry I missed you, I love you mommy!" he sobbed into the phone, the woman started to cry as well, she was happy crying. "Oh baby its fine where are you, is someone holding you captive, where are you!" she sounded worried, and wanted to protect her son, Switch took control allowing Nathan to hear what he was doing. "Hello cunt, I'm Switch, The hit for hire, he's better off with me, so you can deal with my phone calls and soon ill let you visit him, but there's a catch no cops." His mother's voice sounded cold as she said "hurt my son and cops aren't gonna be your biggest concern, I have already killed I wont be afraid to do it a second time for my baby!" Switch smirked "mama bear, you cant hurt your son, after all I got my killer instincts from you~" Switch then ended the call.