an angel

now playing... angel, iz

.

NAMJOON

I finally decide that it's time to head to school 'cause well, I've been standing in the bathroom staring back at myself for at least half an hour.

As always, I walk there. I always preferred walking over taking the bus or driving to school. There's something about walking alone while listening to music early in the morning that I just love. During these few minutes that I have to myself, I just feel at peace. And that's honestly the best feeling.

As I walk into the school, I'm met with loud kids and a strong smell of teenagers who don't know how to put on deodorant. My favourite.

'Cause I'm a good student and don't have enough energy to go see my friends or anyone for that matter, I head directly to my class. English, room 136. First floor, good 'cause I hate going upstairs. Don't call me lazy or anything, I just prefer staying closer to the ground.

I walk in, to find some kid sitting at my desk. Well, not some kid I'd describe him as-

- Woah -

I meet his eyes as he turns around to me.

He's definitely not just some kid or some guy. He's like an angel who fell from the sky. Not even, actually. He's like an angel who gracefully walked down the steps of heaven to make sure to leave absolutely no scratches on his body. He's the epitome of absolute perfection.

I catch myself starring and quickly drift my gaze to the seat next to him since he's sitting at mine. I decide to go there since I don't actually mind where I sit, as long as I'm near him-

- Get it together Namjoon! You're sounding creepy -

I send him a small smile as I sit down and he shakes his head and looks down. He does this so fast that I don't even have the chance to look back at him. Although I really wish I could've.

- Gosh Namjoon, keep it in your pants... Pleaseee -

I'm excited to be spending the rest of the semester with the new kid. Especially if I get to sit next to him the whole time...

now pausing... angel, nct 127

.

A/N:

I wonder who's sitting next to our Joonie hmmmmmm 👀👀

Love ya,

- Tea