VII

As Miyung and I walked to the canteen, she seemed a bit...off. She seemed weird. 

But, I think I know why. To get to the canteen we have to get pass Minho and his friends.

Then, out of the blue, Miyung let out a high-pitch squeal and clung on to my arm. "Are you okay? Do you need a psychologist?" I asked her giving her a confused look. "I'm all good," she said and went back to being calm and 'normal'.

That was hella weird.

Just to be on the safe side, I tried to escape. "Uh, I'm gonna go to my locker first. Meet you in the courtyard?"
"Nope, you're not going anywhere without me. We can go to your locker first though."

Great.

Just great.

It can't get any better than that, can it?

The two of us walked side by side to the locker area. I got all the books and notes I needed for the next lessons and stuffed it in my bag. "Let's go to the canteen now," I said once I locked my locker.

I dreaded to go to the canteen, but there's no escaping now. Once we reached Minho and his friend, Miyung walked right past them.

Strange...

I'm not asking for drama, but that was strange. Screw that, everything she's been acting weird the whole time.

As we were walking to the courtyard, she walked right past Minho again. So, I'm guessing it's not about Minho?

She's still got that weird and creepy smile on her face as if she'll let out a high-pitched squeal again.

Just as I sat down, Miyung ran off again with Sejung. Hojung and I were just left dumbfounded. "What was that about?" She asked. "Don't ask me, I have no idea." I shrugged.

Moments later, the two came running back into the courtyard...with Minho and Songho behind them.

All four of them ran past me and behind the building?

He's not gonna- there's no way he's going to do it, right?

After a while, Miyung told me or rather pulled me over to Minho. Can I please just die right now? I swear to god if he's going to do what I think he's going to do, I'm gonna kill myself.

I leaned on to the wall, crossing my legs and my arms. "So, why am I here?" Songho, Miyung and Sejung walked away, around the corner of the building. They're still watching us though, they're that obvious.

"Wi- will you go out with me?" he asked looking into my eyes, he stuttered a little at the start but kept his cool. The eye contact made me uncomfortable and so I looked away.

"No, sorry. Maybe next time?" I said trying not to sound so cold.

He just nodded and walked away, Songho following him.

"Why'd you reject him?" Miyung came out of the corner and asked me. "Because I don't want to have anything to do with him."

~~~~

Later during band, Minho went back to his original seat on the floor. Way to the side against the wall.

He wouldn't even look at me or take a glance, his focus was all on the teacher.

I fucked up. Badly.

I'm sorry, Minho.

A/N

Ok ok ok I'm sorry that was a bad ending but I'm making an alternate ending which is completely based on my imagination etc. So, calm your farms, take a chill pill.

After the alternate ending and the last couple of chapters for 'School Hunk' all three of my books will going through some major editing.

So yeah, have a nice day.

Lottie