Chapter 12: "I ran out of titles."

Classic's POV:

Our plans to go to Disney were quickly cancelled when it started raining. So, instead, we went to Dave and Busters. The kid really enjoyed it, since they were full of energy they were able to tire themselves out. I tried out some games aswell, and found out that I suck at Dance, Dance Revolution. It's not impossible, I just don't give it my all. While we were there, we did get a couple of people staring at us. It could be the fact that two gay skeletons brought their goat child to a public area with a bunch of judgemental humans, but I really don't care either way. Wow, this sounds like something out of a fanfiction.

Nobody's POV:

Chara looked around and saw a couple of children. They had backpacks and lunchboxes with them. Some of them were engaging in jovial chatter, while others would shyly look at them wondering what a goat was doing there. It looked so.... nice. Not the children, since they weren't very fond of humans, but what they were doing. Before Chara fell, they were actually pretty smart. They did well in school and kept straight A's. It was actually pretty fun, since it challenged them. They then snapped back to reality and kept playing games.

They all made it back home to see Papyrus and Undyne both taking naps on the couch. Undyne's hair was a mess, and Papyrus' scarf wasn't even on. "What happened to you two?" Sans chuckled. "Taking care of a kid is harder than we thought." "Hey, Papyrus, when I was at Dave and Busters I got this from the claw machine!" Chara proudly showed the new frog plush they got. "Wowie! That is a truly excellent stuffed animal if I do say so myself! You're very lucky!" Chara giggled and walked away, doing their own thing. Red sat down on the couch and watched tv, he put on his favorite show, "Hell's Kitchen". Sans turned around and saw Chara watching some school kids walk home. "Feeling lonely?" "No, it's not that." They sighed. "I was wondering if maybe you could enroll me in school again." "Sure kid. As long as you pay for your own supplies." "Really?!" They exclaimed with their tail wagging. "Heh, of course. Less work for Red and I." "Can I go now to get the supplies?" "Sure." He handed them just the right amount of money to buy the supplies and sent them on their way.

............

............

But, there was more to come....

*To be Continued*