f o u r

There was an akward silence while me and uncle shawn ate our breakfast. There were only a few glances at eachother but nothing more.

Unluckily for me i couldnt get much sleep because of the encounter last night. It doesnt look like uncle shawn got much sleep either. He looked like there was no energy in his body.

Maybe today is a good day to sit inside and watch movies.

He looks up and gives me a weak smile

I think so to.

I jump up from my seat and jog over to the couch putting on netflix but Before i could even pick a movie shawn grabs the remote out of my hand. I look at him crazy but he just laughs.

I'll pick the movie, can you get blankets?

I stand up crossing my arms then walk upstairs grabing a blanket off my bed. When i make it back dowstairs i jump onto the couch covering myself up.

Uncle shawn walks into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and two waters sitting down pretty close to me.

Have you ever seen this movie?

I look up to the screen and see the movie "stoker" playing and my eyes go huge.

Yeah i know this movie.

To sum up the movie, the main girl ends up likeing her uncle that she never even knew she had but hes also a murder. The movie is really good but crazy.

I look back up at uncle shawn and hes looking at me smirking. He sets down the popcorn grabing the edge of the blanket covering himself. I just keep my eyes on the movie but slightly panic when i feel a hand move on my back and tighten around my waist. He pulls me closer laying a hand on my thigh slowly rubbing it up and down.
At this point i was a mess. I was getting really hot and wet. I tried to ignore what he was doing but its so hard to do so when its something you want really bad. He raised his hand higher and closer to my area making me moan but i quickly hide it with a cough.

Its crazy that just simple affection can make me this way. In this moment i wanted to hop right onto uncle shawns lap and do all the things i thought about doing when i was alone in my room.

He was consentrated on the movie but his hands were concentrated on my body. I looked at the screen and seen what scene was about to come up and its wasnt the best for this situation. In the movie india was masturbating in the shower.

My body froze the moment uncle shawn looked at me. The room was dark and the only light source was the tv. He had an intimidating stare and you were still able to see the lust fill his eyes.

He picks me up and sits me on his lap moveing is hands slowly down from my shoulders to my thighs. I could feel his growing boner and i let out a moan again but not covering it up.

Fuck babygirl
He whispers to himself.

I was soaking down there and felt weak to my legs. I pull onto his shirt and slowly grind my hips trying to release some tense. Uncle shawn grips on my ass and adds more pressure making moan into his chest.

I felt close but it all stoped. I jump off of his lap and fix myself. The elevator doors dinged and a female walked into the apartment.

Uncle shawn looked pissed getting up and walking to the girl but she looked even more pissed to see me here.

Jenna what the are you doing here.

She had her arms crossed but wrapped them around him when he was closer to her.

I wanted to see my boyfriend

Boyfriend, what the hell!

He looked at me worried but back at jenna

Well im spending time with my niece y/n so im not going to be free for a while.

She looked me up and down with the same bitch face she had when she came in.

No uncle shawn its fine. Spend time with your "Girlfriend" Im tired anyways.

I walk twords the stairs but uncle shawn grabs me by my wrist turning me to face him.

He mouths sorry letting go of me. I just ignore him and make way to my room. I hear jenna giggling and i slam my door locking it.

_________________________________

YOU GUYSSSS
WTF JUST WENT DOWN.
I THINK WE ALL CAN SAY THEY LIKE EACHOTHER BUT WITH JENNA IN THE WAY WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL GO DOWN

Until next time
Stay bad bitches!!!!!