s i x

I wondered around the apartment bored out of my mind. Uncle shawn had meetings all day so i was stuck here by myself until 2pm.

I walk up the stairs and turn to my bedroom until i get a crazy idea. I look at uncle shawns door seeing its slightly open. I dont know what my purpose is but i walk in. It was a pretty big room. There was a king sized bed with a black frame made by red sheets and a gray blanket. On each sides there was a nightstand with little lamps ontop of them. Ahead of the bed were the windows that were covered by gray curtains. He had a leather Ottoman facing twords the bed Then a tall dresser against the wall. I walk over to the closet and it was huge, it was filled by his suits and regular clothes. I close the door and look back at his bed. It looked so comfortable so i couldnt help but to lay down.

I was right, the sheets were so soft and the pillows were perfectly fluffed.
I stretch and smile at the fact that everything smelt like him, his sweet scent that makes you swoon.

Are you comfortable?

I look at uncle shawn standing by his door. He was in a grey suit, tie was loosened. He had on an Armani watch and his hair was sorta messed up almost like he ran his hands through it from being stressed.

I sit up and look him in the eyes but notice he startes looking me up and down and i remeber what im wearing. I had on short shorts and a cropped sweatshirt my casual stay in home look.

He walks over to his ottoman putting down his coat and then walking into his closet. He shut the door but not fully so i could see everything. He starts by loosening then taking off his tie and setting it back in a drawer. Then he slowly unbottons his shirt reveling his toned chest. I look away when he puts on his pants because i didnt want to seem like a creep.
He walks out his sweats but no shirt.

I watch him walk over to me and sit down but his eyes never leave me.

He moves closer making our legs and arms touch. I look down at my feet trying to control my emotions but freeze up when i feel his soft gentle hand lay on my thigh.

I look at him then the next thing i know i was being pushed onto my back and uncle shawn was ontop of me staring intensly.

Theres so much i want to do to you.

My heart was beating so fast it felt like is was going to explode.

But its wrong

I look away now feeling akward. All i wanted to do know was run to my room and lock myself in there.

But....

He turns my head back to facing him.

It feels right

I dont know what came over me in this moment but i pull uncle shawn closer to me and i kiss him.

I flip us over and kiss him harder. My hands move to his hair while he has one hand on my thigh and the other on my waist pulling me closer.

This was crazy but it did feel right. His soft gentle lips connected to mine WAS right.

We pull away from the kiss and stare at eachother. He moves a piece of hair out of my face and smirks.

He leans in fliping us back over so now he was ontop. His hands roam over my body grabing my hand and placing it above my head.

I get the sensation Inbetween my legs again making me want more of him.
We flip back over and i start to grind on him. He lets out a deep groan griping onto my ass applying more friction. He moves from my lips to my neck making me moan when he finds my spot.

I feel him starting to get hard and i never wanted him more. I start to untie his sweatpants but he grabs my hands. I look at him confused and he just smiles while grabing my cheek.

Not yet darling.

I crawl off of him and sit against the head board but he lifts me back up sitting me back on his lap.

I just dont want you to do something you will regret.

I stare at him until i feel a rush of confidence and i lean in

Trust me uncle shawn i wouldnt.

I then get up and walk out to my bedroom.

Let the teasing game begin.

__________________________________

Let the game begin
Sorry it took me forever to update i just took a break.
Love you guys,

Remember....
STAY BAD BITCHES

2019 IS YOUR YEAR!!!