l

sugarsugar: is it true that your dimples are deeper than a black hole?

joon: yes

sugarsugar: damn that's deep

joon: can you call me?

sugarsugar: well that was uncalled for ;)

joon: istg just call me you ass

sugarsugar: okay okay!!

sugarsugar is calling...

"hello?" namjoon whispered as he accepted the call.

"hey, baby," yoongi replied. the way those words just slipped off his tongue perfectly, namjoon had a heart attack.

"oh fuck, your voice is beautiful," namjoon complemented, still not over the elders voice.

"thanks," yoongi whispered, smiling to himself as he talked to his crush.

"your voice is awfully familiar too... agh i just can't think!" namjoon was stressed and yoongi could tell.

"hey, moon boy, calm down. i'll— i'll tell you tomorrow if this conversation works out..." yoongi regretted the words he said, but he also began to trust namjoon.

"okay... okay. how was your day?" namjoon asked, calming his breathing.

"it went well. especially since you were there," the elder smiled to himself, rolling over to get comfortable on his bed.

"mine was okay. would've been better if i was with you," namjoon frowned, plopping down on his bed.

"don't worry. you'll see me soon," yoongi reassured, chuckling at namjoon's sad tone.

"sing for me," the younger randomly blurted, scaring yoongi.

"w-what do you want me to sing?" yoongi knew namjoon wouldn't know it's him. no one knows that yoongi can sing.

"eyes, nose, lips by taeyang," namjoon decided quickly, excited to hear his star boy's singing voice.

"i'n your eyes, nose, lips
the way he used to touch
my skin
your head down to your
toes
it's like you're standing
right in front of me now
though the lights gone
darker now
you've gone way too
far
i'll keep you in my heart
though it kills me to say it now
baby, i'll get over you..." yoongi sang beautifully into the mic of his earbuds, leaving namjoon speechless.

namjoon has fallen into deeper love with star boy. it's scaring him, but he loves it.

"star boy... that was- that was beautiful. i-i don't know what to say. but damn i need you in my arms right now," namjoon was in shock, tears building up in his widened eyes.

"i want you here in my arms too, baby. but please, go to bed now. it's late. i promise i'll tell you tomorrow," yoongi whispered softly to the tired boy. "goodnight."

"goodnight, love."