n

"n-namjoon!" yoongi jumped, not believing that what is happening is real.

"yoongi... i can't believe it's you!" namjoon was in disbelief.

"i— i'm so sorry, namjoon," yoongi was about to cry. he felt like he's just been rejected.

"i can't believe i fell for you! again!" namjoon frustratedly grabbed his wet hair, groaning lowly.

"a-again?" yoongi repeated. "what do you mean?" he asked, pulling a soaked strand of hair behind his ear.

"i've loved you for three years! three years, yoongi! i thought i'd never have a chance with you, so i fell in love with "star boy"," namjoon cried, the tears just mixing with the rain.

"i— i never knew. namjoon, i love you."

in that moment, namjoon only did what he felt was right. he grabbed the teary eyed boy's face gently, bringing it closer to his own. as the freezing pellets of water punctured their skin, namjoon connected his moon to his stars. the kiss was electrifying, short and sweet. it felt like tons were lifted off of their shoulders. it was just them now, in each other's arms. nothing felt more right than this.

the two boys looked up at the sky. the moon was sat on the dark void, stars dancing around it. they both smiled, looking back down at each other. again, nothing felt more right than this.

"yoongi, will you be the stars to my moon? will you be mine and i'll be yours?" namjoon whispered softly into yoongi's ear, holding onto the shorter boy tightly.

"yes, namjoon. i love you. i love you so much!" yoongi cried into the crook of the younger's cold and veiny neck.

"and i love you, so much more, star boy."