Chapter 2

Written by me (even though it is not my character)

This chapter is mostly in Glacier's POV, and Glacier is not my character. He is actually the creation of the Darky (Darkgaze219), the person this chapter is dedicated to. 

If the character's POV is a character's that is not mine, I will dedicate that chapter to the person that is the characters creator, like I am doing for this chapter.  

~~~~~

After the whole group had gotten together, now including Juniper-the only other girl in the group other than Sage- had gone out to eat. It was dark by the time they were pulling into the driveway of Glacier's small, yet fancy, mansion. 

As Glacier pulled in, he caught sight of a pair of eyes, high up in the air reflecting the car's headlights. He slammed on the brakes immediately, everyone lunging forward roughly. Vince let out a screech, yelling about his food being spilled.

Glacier leaned forward, trying to see what the creature was. "Do-...do you guys see this?" he asked quietly, glancing to the side.

Vince stuck his head in between the seats, staring at the creature, his eyes going wide. "Oh, this is definitely the start to a horror movie," he stated sarcastically.

 Sage joined Vince in looking and her breathing got incredibly fast. "Oh no, no, no," she panted, out of breath. "Guys-...W-what if that is a-" Sage cut herself off as Glacier shhed them.

"It's not moving," he said in a whisper, feeling his heart beat. 

What IS that?

He turned a gear, the headlights turned on high. He could see the outline of a massive canine, standing at least 6 foot. Glacier stared the creature down, seeing if it would move but it didn't.

The creature stood there like a deer in headlights, but this was no deer...

Glacier closed his eyes and released the brake, speeding forward toward the beast. Vince yelled out along with Sage's scream, freaking Glacier out even more than he already was. A yelp sounded out, turning to whine and then a low growl before dying out completely. 

Glacier finally opened his eyes again, putting his foot on the brake to see nothing. 

Glacier could hear Vince's hard breathing and Sage's small sobs coming from the back seat. "G, JUST DRIVE!" Vince yelled out.

Wilson lunged forward, sticking his head in the space between Vince and Sage. "NO, what if it's a hurt animal?" 

Glacier caught sight of the large canine quickly limp away, standing at the wood line. It held it's left hind leg up, clearly injured. It stared at the van for a few moments before limping into the woods.

Vince hit the back of the seat repeatedly. "WHO CARES, IT LOOKS LIKE A HUGE, RABID ASS RACOON! JUST DRIVE!"

Glacier ignored Vince and waited a moment before stepping out of the van, walking around to the front. He crouched down to see drops of...gold? He shook his head in confusion, not even one of the smartest people in the world could explain what was right in front of his face.

He saw a tuff of grey fur embedded in the grill. He huffed; the grill was clearly dented. He looked over to the house to see scratch marks on the bricks of the side of the house and trash thrown all over the yard. 

Glacier turned back to the van, huffing to himself again. "Okay, get out and help me clean up!" he called, seeing his boyfriend, Gage, finally wake up.

How did he sleep through all of that?

Juniper hopped out of the car first, a huge smile on her face. Glacier and everyone else knew she loved horror. "This is exciting!" she announced. 

Wilson was the second to step out of the van, scanning the forest. 

Glacier watched as Gage got out of the car, walked to the front door, unlock the house and then just disappear. He turned back to the van, seeing Vince and Sage still sitting there. 

"Are you two going to help clean up or not?" he snapped. "You know, I don't have to let you stay here. I could let you guys just stay at the dorms."

The high school, since it was a boarding school, had dorms but Glacier let the group stay with him, both because Sage was his sister and the fact that he liked all of them...for the most part. 

He watched at Sage climbed out of the car slowly, her legs shaking. 

Glacier saw Wilson walking toward him, throwing some trash away on his way. He caught sight of Juniper going over to Sage, whispering something to her. Sage shook her head in response to Juniper, saying something but Glacier was too far away to hear what she said. 

Sage's knees gave out and caused her to fall onto the side of the car but Glacier turned back to the trash, picking it up. 

After everything had been picked up, Glacier took his phone out and checked the time.

7:13...

It was November so it was pitch black and the temperature was dropping rapidly.

"Okay, everyone just...head on in," Glacier called to the others, rubbing his face. He was incredibly stressed and it was causing him to get a headache. You couldn't just see a creature taller than you on your tippy toes and be okay. 

Glacier glanced over to see Sage heading to the door, tears streaming down her face. She seemed to agree with him...

Glacier waited until everyone was inside before following suit, heading to Gage's and his bedroom. He peeked his head in the door, catching sight of Gage fast asleep.

He slipped into the room quietly, going into the bathroom located on the far side of the room. He closed the door behind him softly, then turned to the mirror. He stared at his reflection for a few moments, scanning his slight facial hair, his short, black hair and his brown eyes. He let out a sigh, turning the water on.

Glacier splashed his face a few times, rubbing his face out of both stress and exhaustion. He let out a silent sigh, flicking the water from his fingertips as he turned around, facing the door. He opened it slowly, trying his hardest not to make too much noise and wake Gage up. 

He climbed in bed next to Gage, putting his arm around his beloved boyfriend, pulling him closer. 

Glacier closed his eyes but he already knew he was getting no sleep tonight.