Chapter 12: Liar.

Hey guys,

{Thank you guys for the support! I'm sorry for worrying you all last night, someone was constantly hating my ideas and it broke me down. But um...HEYYYY. IM BACK MF. YALL CANT STOP ME MUAHAHAHA.}

Anywaysss, thank you guys for the continuous love and support. I'm gonna thank you guys until y'all die lol.
We've reached 3k reads! Holy shit! What the hell? I sincerely thank you guys humbly and I'm just so happy that most of y'all like my story!

Enjoy! ♡

Oh and by the way.

No it's not a lemon.

Sorry boo.

;)

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇────◇

The room grows silent, you look down to your blue carpet and Susie is awkwardly staring out of your window that's next to your bedside. You all met up in the middle for the supposed "talk" that ended up being about the birds and the bees, and Ralsei misunderstood the way that "intercourse" happened to come about. You clear your throat, about to say something, but Ralsei beats you to talking.

"Did...I miss something?"

You look at Ralsei, and he looked back innocently. Poor Ralsei, if only he knew what he was dealing with. You smile at him and say "you're learning, so you would make that mistake." You start, Susie looks at you, offended but not really.

"What, you don't like girls?" She says, hiding her smile and folding her arms fake pouting.

"Hey, all you need is a couple of bows and you'll look the same as the year of 20XX."

"sHUT UP"

Ralsei smiles. "Well...maybe in this world, there is more than one type of love?" You and Susie nod. "Yeah, there is. You can love everything. But like, it would all be different types of love. Not the same, but the same really." Susie says, and you agree.

"For example, I love you as a brother. I love Susie as a close friend along with Kris. And I love my father as family along with my sister."

"Again, what is with you and not liking girls?"

"I DO LIKE GIRLS!"

You say, your cheeks bright red and flushed, not wanting to actually admit that, but you didn't want Susie to continue to taunt you. Susie looks back at you, surprised. Then she took hold of  your wrist and pulled you against her.

And then she ticked you, because she can.
(Lol gottem.)

"Hah! I'm not tIcklisAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPPPPPPPPPP"

She smirks and continues to tickle you, Ralsei smiling and cheering her on. "TICKLE HER! TICKLE HER!"

"SUSIE STOP PLEASE AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH"

Tears were forming around your eyes, everything became a blur, your feet freely kicking and your chest hurting from the amount of laughing and breathing you were doing both at the same time. You wheeze one last time and she stops. You sit up, still breathing heavily.

"WHY" You say, still shaking off the giggles and the tickles.

"Because you felt so awkward and it hurt to watch." She says, smiling widely, her sharp yet harmless teeth showing. Ralsei claps. "IM STAYING HERE FOREVER!!" You smile and ask him if he needed anything. He shook his head. "No, as long as I'm wearing what you gave me and I continue to be around you guys, I won't need anything at all!" You nod and promise him that he would always have all those things. He thanks you.