I have some explaining to do . . .

Alright, so Where do I start? How about what is going on in my life. Well, a few months ago I made some terrible choices and got my self into a lot of trouble. This was also about the time I stopped watching anything that had to do with Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Natewantstobattle, Crankgameplays, Pewdiepie, everyone. P!atd, MCR, TOP, everything. I. STOPPED. LIKEING. IT. And this was a personal big step for me. It closed off a lot of negative things in my head and I'm happier now. So if you don't like that you can leave now thanks. I don't want people yelling at me because of stupid crap like not liking bands or liking more positive music. So, that is what's up in my life. If you couldn't tell by the new background. That band is BTS. And honestly, if you don't listen to music with a closed mind and a prejudiced mindset you will like them. Mabey not love them, but you will at least like them. But if you are someone who worships satan, has a shrine in your basement, attends cult meetings every time there is one, only listens to emo music and hates everyone. First of all, you need Jesus and a lot of him quickly. Second of all: why? Are you really going to act like a child while obsessing over a freaking evil maniac and want to be like him? Like what has possessed you to be like that? I think you need to jump on the Joana and Canada train so you can talk it out. Honestly did you not get hugged as a child or was your mothers name Rosemary?

Okay, I'm gonna stop here because it is 11:21 am and I have things to do tomorrow and I'm sure there is something you want or need to be doing that is more important than this. Also, I have a book of rants to start which honestly half of this chapter could be copied and pasted into there. Well, anyways I hope you have a good day/ night/ afternoon. Annyeoung!