Chapter 1-2

I love cash. Blunt and simple, it's the best thing ever created for humanity in my opinion. It's easier than owing favours or trading something for another thing. But getting what I got while fun was hard. It really started when I was 7, my mother wasn't in the best of situations. My father, wasn't alive.  He died before I was born and they're little to no pictures of him besides when he married my mom. Apparently he was tall, dark, and vicious. He sold drugs most his life while taking care of his family, i guess like father like son.

   When I was 13 I would befriend a man named Ronny, his brother Billy was at least in his 20s and he was one the most successful drug dealers I've ever seen. We would be sitting in his garage and two cops would pull up, like clockworks every 2 weeks these cops would come, get a free ounce and leave. That's how I learned about bribery and how corrupt most cops are. Another time Ronny robbed this guy since he pissed him off and he went to Billy who at the time had several kilograms of Pure Colombian Cocaine, Ronny did about an ounce worth of coke then went back out and shot the guy reportedly 30 times at least. Jimmy got away with it because the guy murdered was wanted for molesting a kid, so in a sick fucked up way he did a good thing.

    Once I actually started selling for billy I had earned there trust already, I basically had grown up with Ronny  and Billy so when I needed money I would work with them. I was 16 and I was carrying several kilos of Coke and at least 2 pounds of weed in my book-bag most hours of the day. I was never searched, I was a fat, white, and innocent looking kid who also knew how to speak suburban, while growing up with savage killers and world-class drug dealers. By the time I was 19 I saw how much I was making and knew I needed to get out before things popped-off. It was 1989 and I was living alone, I told Billy and Ron  that tomorrow would be my last run. They understood why but also didn't really wanna lose their best dealer. I went to them and got an unexpected surprise.

There was 2 tonnes of Coke and weed. The most drugs I've ever fucking seen, It was threatning almost, They were piled almost to the ceiling and my jaw dropped. Billy comes up to me and says "I need you to move at least half of both coke and weed, Then you can get your large paycheck." I knew prices well, there was at least 3 million dollars worth of drugs inside a house that was only worth like 1/100 of those drugs were worth. So I did it, i sold at least 1.5 million dollars worth of drugs in the span of 24 hours. I was paid $400,000 dollars and given two of the blocks of drugs. Billy said to me he wished me luck and if I ever need some cash he'd got me. It's been 20 years and the drugs I sold for more than they were worth then and made another $150,000.