Chapted One (UnEdited)

◇Collaboration with Badtimedude

      I played back on the tree as I sat in a patch of snow, finally having a break from Snow and Noir. Lately Noir and Snow have been fighting about whether we should continue looking for the girl from Snow's past, or finally give up and say there's no hope. Honestly, I think I can hear their bickering from all the way over here. They were in the next town over, that's the thing.
     I sigh as a Smoak of white air came from my mouth. Suddenly a bright light blinded me and I held my arm over my eyes to block it. After it stopped, I put my arm down, and looked to see Ba'al, the God of destruction. I huffed at the thought of him.
     He had slick black hair with horns sticking from the sides of his head and blood red eyes that could glare daggers through you. "God, it's you again, can't anyone else find me," I started but decided I've had enough fighting for one day, "oh screw it, what do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes. He shot a glare a me, if it weren't winter, it probably would've given me chills.
      He sharpened his eyes, "Why arent you out there with the others gods doing your JOB?!" He yelled with intense anger. I swear you could feel the heat of his anger from more than a mile away. "Because I don't feel like it." I learned back and looked to the side. I wanted him to just leave, and never bother me again. EVER.
     "Mika, don't test me, I'm already in a foul mood," Ba'al began to raise his voice," GET UP!" his voice echoed like a roar. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, leaning my head down, "Pfft, turn something to dust, will ya." I was so ready at this point to mock him.
      I opened my eyes to look at him holding his hand to me, the same one he used to destroy Giran and other gods, "How bout I do that, I've already destroyed a couple of gods for disobedience, don't be one of them." I gulped at his threat, "F-fine, I'll go, just leave me alone afterwards, o-ok?!" I teleported back to the guys before I felt like throwing up.
     He scares me more than anyone else... Sweat started to form under my silver locks as I was trying to cat h my breath from panic. "She could be dead for all I care!" A male's voice screeched. I looked up to see, none other than Snow and Noir STILL fighting.
     I took a deep breath before regaining my posture and pulling them apart. Snow is normally a chill guy, but anything that comes to the girl from his past can set him off. As for Noir, he's prepared to fight anyone at anytime. "Furrballs", I began as they glared at the nickname I use for both of them, "I have a job to deal with, so for now we're done searching for the girl."
     "WHAT?!" Snow yelled at the top of his lungs as Noir started celebrating. Snow started yelling at Noir telling him to quit it. I shook my head in disapproval and headed to my room in the Inn we were staying at as they fought in the bar. I sat on the bed as it sunk due to my weight, and thought of how to deal with my job to make sure Ba'al didn't have to come back.

   "I need to keep him off my back..."