Chapter 3 (UnEdited)

(A/n) Thanks to Badtimedude for helping me with this chapter idea
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

      Autumn was slowly finishing up her painting, and I'm surprised I was able to watch her paint all this time without getting bored. She really was a unique being. I smiled as she set her brush down and let out a short breath, letting out a white cloud. Autumn leaned back on the tree and look up at the smoky clouds. "Mika, looks like it's going to snow soon. We should head back so we don't catch a cold." She looked at me in a worryingly way.
     "I have a strong immune system, so I should be ok. But you're right, we should start heading back.", I stood up and started wiping off the snow that rested on my body from sitting for a long time. Autumn started cleaning her things up by putting all her art supplies in a bag and lightly picking up the wet painting. I held out my hand for her and she looked at it confused before grabbing onto it, and I pulled her up.
      I smiled at her as she patted off the snow and we started to walk back to the town. Autumn was holding her painting from the frame on the back as it was flipped to where the front showed outwards from her body, and dried as we walked. It was to short if a walk back for my taste. Honestly, I wanted to stay in the forest with her for as long as possible, but I knew at some point it could never happen.
     I must help Snow find that girl since I promised him, not to mention Noir would get suspicious. Snow started to lightly fall in small, distant flames as we walked past closing buildings. I took in a deep breath and let out a smoak of warm air. That was something that really satisfied me in the winter.
     "Mika.", I looked towards Autumn as she spoke, " Would you like to come for dinner, since you wanted the company after all?" I blankly stared at her question then nodded happily. Anything to stay by her side as long as possible. She smiled back and it made flutter. We walked to a small building and she let me in. She had a very nice house and it had a very subtle feeling.
      Her home let off the feeling of caring affection and trust, that you could find no where else. It was truly a home. "You can wait at the table as I prepare a hit meal." She took of her scarf and set in on the coat rack before leading me to her dining room.

     I pulled out a chair and sat down as Autumn walked into the kitchen on the right of the dinning room

     I pulled out a chair and sat down as Autumn walked into the kitchen on the right of the dinning room. I was glad I got to see her cook. I watched as she started preparing food and I couldn't help but watch in awe. She knew what she was doing, and she was doing it well. My mouth watered for a taste of her amazing food.

"I bet it taste amazing"

      I was so overwhelmed thinking about her cooking, that I didn't notice she had already finished. I snooped out of it and watched as she walked out of the kitchen and set two plates on the table. One for me and one for her. I stared at the plate, as the amazing aroma filled my nose. I could smell noodles mixed with a dark red sauce and oregano, with a faint smell of meat. It was truly an amazing blend.
     I thanked her before digging in. She was an amazing cook, and it felt like heaven in my mouth. No, heaven wasn't as good as this. She smiled and gave a small chuckle before starting to eat her from her own plate.
     Once we both finished and the dishes were washed, by ne if course, we rested on Autumn's soft couch. "You ate like you haven't eaten in a long time." Autumn said giggling a bit. Her laugh sounded like music to my ears," I just haven't had amazing food like that before." I said yawning a bit. "I should be heading back." I added on as a sadness tugged on my heart and soul.
     "You can come over tomorrow night if you like my cooking so much. Maybe this could be a normal thing?" She said with a smile, "Only if you want to!" She added on quickly and a little flustered. I nodded before heading out and back to the Inn. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Once back in my room, I decided that I was ready for a long, peaceful rest. I smiled and slowly closed my eyes.

    I soon opened them to see that I was in a void.