Chapter 2 (UnEdited)

After setting my dark blue boots to the side, I looked out the window to notice the sun rising. It had taken me all night to cover up any evidence of Ba'al destroying a God. This time it wasn't so bad covering it up, but if he does it again, its April's problem.
     I feel back on the bed and let out a long needed deep breath. Snow refuses to talk to me because of what happened, but Noir says this was a needed break from our journey. I don't even remember how I became so close to them honestly. They are such a handful.
     I closed my eyes prepared to go into a deep sleep and finally get to relax. The door slammed open and I shot up to see Snow. "Are you done with your work so we can continue looking or not?!" Snow was visible mad as hell. "Yes, I've finished my work, but we're not going anywhere for the time being." I responded slowly letting my body relax. "What?! We need to keep looking for her!" Snow started raising his voice.
     "SNOW! For the last time, we are not going.", I glared daggers into him, "And that's final." I was so ready to throw Snow out and stop helping him. He froze for a moment, but then regained his composure and stormed out of the room. I finally played back again and fell asleep.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

     I walked down the stairs yawning and hungry. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse, not literally. Mreow
I stopped and looked to the side to Noir, as usual, in his cat form. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the Inn as Noir followed closely behind me. "Could you not do LITERALLY anything else?!" I really wasnt in the mood right now.
     Noir hissed slightly and continued to follow behind me. I stopped after abit and turned around,"Stop following me!" I yelled at that stupid cat. But it wasn't Noir that was behind me, it was a short purple haired girl. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't following you I promise!" You girls voice cracked and she looked like she had seen a ghost.
     Her violet eyes shimmered like stars, and she was wearing a dark blue sweater with lightly tanned skinny jeans. The scarf on her neck really completed the look. "Ah. Sorry I thought you were someone else." I said regaining my temper and sighed. "I-its ok.", she replied with a weak smile.
     I smile slight back as she went on her way. She was carrying a blank canvas and a few art supplies in a box, that told me she was heading to paint something. "Hey, do you mind if I watch you paint?" I asked as i grabbed her forearm. Oh God, I just realized what I did...
     She down back at my hand that held onto her forearm and then up at my face. "S-sorry that came out wrong. I only asked because I dont really have anything else to do and I thought..." I stuttered and starting mumbling. I've never stuttered before.
     She smiled and nodded, "I don't mind, I could use the company anyway!" A warmth filled my heart seeing a light in her beautiful eyes. What's this feeling? I let go of her arm and started following her down the street.
     "So, what's your name?" I asked while looking at the shops that passed. "My name is Autumn, what's yours?" She happily said. "Winter, but usually go by Mika by most." I replied feeling my hands become sweaty. I've never felt this way before, not even for August.
     "Well, it's nice to meet you Mika.", she gave me a warm, closed eyes smile. I nodded in response as we started to approach the forest. We started walking into the forest as I felt my heart beat quicken as I kept looking back a fourth from and back to Autumn. Her features were just too captivating.
      Autumn stopped at a tree and put her stuff down while humming to herself. She sat in the pearly white snow and set her blank canvas on her lap before sorting out a light blue color on a pallet. She looked at me and motioned her head for me to sit next to her. I nodded and sat next to her on a patch of snow that now belonged to me.
     I watched as she started lightly brushing the hairs of her paint brush against the top of the white canvas and begin her journey of an art piece. "You wanna know what my mother always taught me that I apply to my art?" Autumn asked as she kept up her painting. I hummed for an answer as I was intrigued by her art work.

"She taught me that it's the journey that counts, not the reward."