-1-

3 person POV

"Alisha your mother's condition is deteriorating, I would strongly recommend booking an appointment to start the treatment". Dr Chao explained as he handed Alisha the medical documents.

Alisha's eyes scanned through the paper with a worried look on her face "Aish! I never thought my mum condition was worse than I thought it was and it's expensive" She thought.

After she was done reading, her expression on her face changed to a smile, Alisha stuffed the medical documents into her pastel rainbow unicorn school bag.

"I will surely book an appointment" Alisha reassured the doctor with a big smile revealing her braces. She exited the hospital and made her way to school.

She walked down the sunny streets of Seoul absorbed in her own world full of questions but no answer until she was disrupted by a bunch of girls yelling out "J-hope!".

After a while Alisha heard a familiar voice

"Hey Alisha, wait up" yelled Jin from a distance.

Alisha stopped realising that her best friend was calling her. Jin approached Alisha.

"Hey, I have....been calling out your name," Jin said with a breathless voice.

Alisha didn't respond to Jin "Um hello earth to Alisha." Jin said clapping to get Alisha's attention.

Alisha turned her head to Jin with her teary dark brown eyes

"Hey, what's wrong?"Jin said with a worried look holding onto Alisha's shoulders getting her body to face his.

"Hmm let's see what's wrong, firstly I have this very important 12th grade exam coming up, secondly my low wages at the cafe isn't sufficient for my current expenses and finally I have to come up with some spell and pay for my mum it's getting worse Jin" Alisha said in a very distressing tone.

Alisha grabs onto her long silky hair

Jin pulls Alisha into a hug and reassures her.

"Hey, calm down tell me what happened to Mrs Park?"

Alisha hands Jin her mother's medical documents they continued to walk to school.

Jin felt sorry.

Alisha explains with her tears rolling down her pale skin.

"You know Jin since my dad's death my mum has worked really hard to get me to this top school, she has always fulfilled my desires now she is sick it's my turn to look after her now, I really have to this Jin but I don't know where to get the money from."

A great idea popped into Jin's head.

"Hey, I have this friend who needs a maid at their place." Alisha interrupts "Please Jin anything."