Pinkie's party of One (alternate ending)

Pinkie pie dragged home, devastated. They'd had so much fun without her, hadn't they? Everypony she lagged past asked why she was down or why her hair was strait, she just nodded, but no smile, which only made the talk arise.

Pinkie counted each hoof-step she took kicking the dirt beneath her. Before she could take another step

A pony walked in front of her-it was Rainbow Dash. When the other ponies realized Rainbow was starting a scene they gathered around in a circle, humming rumors excitedly.

"Leave ME BE RAINBOW DASH!!!!" Pinkie snarled aggressively. The ponies were shocked at Pinkie's reaction.

Pinkies anger escalated quickly.

"C'mon Pink we're friends! You know it was your surprise party!!" Rainbow dash suggested cooly.

"NO ACTUALLY...I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND RAINBOW DASH AND I'M NOT THE OTHER FOURS' EITHER!!!" Pinkie lashed angrily.

"So what now? Are you JUST friends with a bag of sand or something?" Rainbow chuckled.

"EVEN IF I WAS I DON'T BELIEVE ITS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

"Pinkie, we were pulling a

Surprise party for you-you

DO know that-right?!" Rainbow dash asked confusedly.

"THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING I'M MAD AT!!" Pinkie flustered,"You ponies DITCHED MY BIG PARTY LAST TUESDAY!! Not to mention you guys ALWAYS relate-but what about me? HUH-HUH-HUH!!! Pinkie pie stomped away without continuing the conversation.

"I HATE ALL OF THEM!!!! " Pinkie yelped into the fresh scented bakery area, to that she stomped up the stairs making sure each stair pounded deeper than the last one.

When she made it to her room she huddled onto her bead and screeched into her pink pillow.

About 15 minutes later she decided to draw: five ponies in mind-she grabbed five pieces of Manila paper and on the first drew Twilight, next Rainbow, next Fluttershy, next Applejack, lastly Rarity, drawing each as stupidly as she could.

After she finished that she giggled crazily and picked up the stickiest duct tape in her possession, which she regularly used to tape her mouth and bust out a Daring Doo act to save HERSELF!! Which enraged her. With the tape she clumsily stuck up each picture horizontally.

Madly giggling she hooved through her side drawer until she found nine darts, which she normally used to play 'Pop The Balloon.'

She threw darts at the squiggles she thought ponies for the next nine hours strait, giggling with insanity.

Pinkie suddenly quit her game and gathered together an envelope and a piece of Manila paper, she planned to write Maud pie and ask her if she'd be allowed to move back in, living there was the worst thing she'd ever done, but this felt worse.

Pinkie hooved through her drawer again and found a pink crayon to write with.

Pinkie anticipated her letter which finally wrote:

My DEAR Sister Maud,

It's Pinkie. Can't explain now. Would you ask Mother and Father if I'd be welcome to come back and live there again. I hate my friends. They make me so frustrated. I'll miss the cupcakes here. But I guess I'd visit here again one day. Maybe not. Whatever.

Love you Sister Maud, Pinkie Pie.

She giggled again and began to pack her stuff. She'd be gone by the moon

Lowering.

Pinkies bags were fully packed now. She carried them to the train station as quickly as she could get there.

The train whistle hoot in the thin dusk air. Like that Pinkie was gone. No pony knew where she went.

*I hope you guys like it!! PLEASE NO HATE!!!!! Tell me what you think and check out the Epilouge!! ~enjoy~*