Chapter 9

Well kids were getting close to the end of this story. As I was fighting for my life I heard a noise. It sounded more like a bark. IT WAS SPIKE. We had told him to go home but I guess he had followed us. I immediately told Spike to go home but he whined pumped up his chest and walk by my side. I felt a warm comfortable feeling knowing Spike was by my side.

  We were going to fight together. when I looked up I saw something horrible all mobs were now by herobrine s side we were never going to defeat them all of a sudden I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw everyone standing beside me. It was going to be an all out war.

  Next thing I knew we were all fighting and Herobrine sat in the middle laughing all of a sudden a sinister voice came out of his mouth that said " You foolish people you shall never defeat me with all mobs at my side."  Suddenly I saw  Bryan go after him. I pulled him aside and said " He's mine" Bryan turned around and walked away jus as I was heading for him I heard a cry. It was Spike he was surrounded by creepers there was nothing I could do as I watched the creepers blow up and heard one last cry from my brave dog. As I told this to my kids a single tear dropped from my eye...

*sniffle* sorry guys about spike had to most exciting chapter yet hope you guys like it worked really hard on it. Good luck with all you guy's story's peace and I love all of u