The Wii Did It [Jensoo]

A/N: This imagine (and others) has undergone MAJOR changes to hopefully make it better than its original state (which was complete utter trash btw :/) so if you're reading this after its edit...you saved yourself haha

~~~~~

Synopsis: Where Jisoo encounters a little incident with a collision between her Wii remote and Jennie's precious vase...resulting in a little more than a few cuts on her fingers.

[Author's POV]

8:46 P.M.

Seoul UN Village

It was a dark, Saturday night with only the cool breeze of the beautiful city of Seoul that made its way past the slightly opened window of the Kim residence. The stars twinkled through the glass windows of the high-rise building as Jisoo had all the lights off in the living with only her flat-screen T.V. on displaying a Wii Sports game.

The eldest girl swung her Wii remote back and forth as her little Mii character mirrored her movements with a tennis racket instead.

Lisa and her decided to connect and play an online battle against each other with the bet of the loser giving 60,000 KRW to whoever won.

And so it was on.

The two girls were calling through Facetime as they swung their Wii remotes back and forth.

Their Mii characters passing the small tennis ball back and forth...back and forth...just like the two real girls.

"Suck it, Lili!" Jisoo shouts as she scores her first point, jumping in the air in hurrah as the two watched the replay.

"Whatever," Lisa rolls her eyes through the camera. "I'm totally gonna win at the end of this anyways."

Jisoo shakes her head before preparing for the next serve.

She winds up her arm before swinging down the remote....sending it out of her hand and into Jennie's baby pink vase that she recently just made at a pottery shop nearby.

It falls off its small stand with a loud clank as it shatters against the hardwood floor.

"Shit!" Jisoo squeaks before ditching Lisa and the T.V. and rushing over to check out the damage close up.

The poor vase didn't even have the chance to hold any beautiful flowers yet.

"What happened?" Lisa runs up closer to her camera and tries her best to spot Jisoo in the frame.

The brunette rubs her chin with her hand as she musters up a way to explain the situation at hand to her girlfriend.

"Unnie?" Lisa's small voice echoes across the room. "Are you okay?"

Jisoo returns back to the camera with slumped shoulders as she vents her vase problem to the younger girl.

"You really messed up there didn't you, Unnie..." Lisa clicks her tongue as she scolds the Korean. "Good thing I'm not stupid and decided to use that wrist strap on the remote."