Innocent Lovers

"Beloved Eliza?!" Silva's spirit animals shout shocked.Your glowing hand died down and the healing force field disappeared, morty's eyes closed then you carried him in your arms before you went to beside anna and silva.

"Hey, what happened to yoh?"You asked in tired tone surprising both anna and silva. "Ah! Since when did you got here?!"Silva asked surpsied, you shrug your shoulder then put morty down the ground.

"Can't even beat my weak, dear Eliza"faust said as he caressed Eliza's cheek. "Don't you understand yet? It doesn't matter how you struggle to hold on... Go on Eliza, tell him..."faust said as Eliza look down to yoh before swing her weapon to yoh but he blocked it using the harusame.

"Over soul is a shapeless blade that's beyond the material"You explained crossing your arms. Yoh frozed a sudden he was hit by Eliza's weapon on his side blood gushed out. "Without furyoku, you can barely stand. But I still have to punish you for getting in the way of my studies, finish him off Eliza"faust said showing his hands to his coat pockets.

"Come on yoh... Let me see what you can do... When you're pressed to your limits how will your intelligence flare?"Silva mumbled under his mantle. "Never mind that"You spoke. Silva and his animal spirits jaw drop. "(Y/n)-chan!!!"Silva yelled. You turn to yoh who looks like he's been difficult to stand up.

"You'd power is exhausted to the limit. It doesn't matter how intelligence he is"you explained. "It doesn't matter if he wins or loses here. He still has a chance by admitting defeat then learning from this is good enough."Anna said her raincoat covering her eyes.

"And the fact that your opponent is a doctor makes it more so!"Anna yelled.

"I...understand what they're trying to say...But his opponent wants to kill yoh!"Silva exclaimed."I'm not going to let yoh die, examiner please step down"Anna said as she take off her raincoat.

"Even if yoh loses here"anna paused turning to you and you met your eyes to her. "Yoh will still become the shaman king not your fiancé (Y/n)"Anna continued. Silva sweatdrop. "She's so scary..."silva mumbled. You blink a few times them turn to the battle. "I don't think so if yoh will still  become the shaman king"you said.

"Who says admitting the defeat will end the fight? Go eli..."Faust said.

"Hey,who's admitting defeat?"Faust eyes widened and yoh stood up holding his side bleeding. "I have said, that you're the one who is going to lose"Yoh said.

"Yoh stood up again! That idiot! He's still messing around!" Silver wing exclaimed.

"Anna, don't interfere.I just realized...the way to defeat him"Yoh panted struggling to stand up.

"The game of dolls is over, faust the 8th"

Silence filled the air for a moment then faust erupt from laughing.

"Hahaha! What does a brat like you know?"Faust laugh then put his palm near his face. "Eliza! My dear wife! Do you know how painful it was to lose her?!"

"WIFE!?"silva's animal spirits shouted shocked.

"Yes... Eliza is my only love, she was the only girl who greeted me warmly...That was eliza. She suffered from incurable disease but I finally defeat that disease of Eliza's. We started a small clinic on a small hill, a clinic that belonged to both eliza and I...we we're very happy. Until the night the clinic opened and Elisa got killed by the robbers"Faust explained.

"The night opened?"

"A gun shot to her head, the eliza I loved for 20 years died infront of my eyes. A small hole in her forehead slowly oozing with blood. God knows I tried how to rescue her as a human I cannot defeat death. But still... I want to see her, even I must walk path to the evil and finally I found it"Faust continued.

"It was then... I learned necromancy"

"To be called a doll is really a pity, eliza.I will revive you... When I become a shaman king!!"Faust shouted then eliza started to attack yoh.

"So that's what happened"You said after you heard every story faust said. "Life limited, there is sadness and happiness"

"To conquer death is the same as never being born!"yoh said as he pointed his harusame.

"Hahaha! Shut up little guy!"faust laugh maniacally.

Suddenly eliza jump up from yoh she was about to swing it when yoh slashed both her legs.

A/n: okay that's enough for today's chapter. Geez it's so cold here today! Anyways...

I do not own shaman king!