THE HAPPY LIFE

The story will be played part wise. More than just writing a story this  is also an attempt at narration and explaining the camera movement to help in visualization for the reader .

7 YEARS LATER ON SCREEN 

PART 1

Camera moves to the bedroom where there are 2 people sleeping .. blurred.

The alarm rings and a hand stretches to put it off and it drops! The person on the left had the head covered under the sheets . . the girl to the right has her face to the bed . . the moment the alarm drops there is PANIC . .She wakes up ' Damn ..Late gain ' and we see a pretty Palak panicking  . .She turns around and looks to her left  for the person below the sheets  and says    'UTTHO ..its late' and jumps out of bed ..

The other person just tosses and turns under the sheets .While rushing out of the room she says 'Breakfast Ur Turn today '

PART 2 

Palak rushes to the other room where there are 2 kids sleeping.. She goes close ,hugs and kisses them and says 'Uttho mere sweethearts ..subah ho gayi'. The lill ones toss and turn in bed and refuse to get up ..She smiles and thinks 'just like the father'. She then gets them on the floor and gets them one by one to the wash.The kids still sleepy struggle with the brush in their hands .

A few hugs and kisses and things get moving from the brushing to the showering :)

PART 3 

The kids are now ready in their school uniforms , they rush to the living where there is a man already cooking in the kitchen . The lill ones run to their dad who has his back to them and kiss him from both sides ! As he turns around a smiling Palak admires her 3 lifelines from a distance .

Ritwik just made some awesome masala omlette for his munchkins . He feeds them , they kiss good bye to their mom and he goes to drop them off to the school bus .

PART 4 

Ritwik comes back from dropping them and hugs Palak from behind .. 

She smiles and says 'Har din late ..par tumhe toh jaldi sona hi nahi hota hai 'Ritwik smiles back saying 'Kya Karoon , meri biwi jo itni hot hai ' !