A DAY IN THEIR LIFE ..

PART 8

CAMERA ROLLS BACK INTO PRESENT ......

Ritwik kisses Palak on the forehead and she looks up at him and smiles ....He knew what was going on within her an he playfully says'Tumhe pata hai iss sab se phayda kya hua ? Tum jab bhi ye sab sochti ho naa .. tab mere bahut pass aati ho !.....mujhe kuch mehanat hi nahi karni padti hai !'She looks at him and gives him a lovable pat on his chest , smiles and says ' tumhara na .. kuch nahi ho sakta hai ! ' and he again holds her close and kisses her once again on the forehead!

HE INDEED HAD A WAY OF LIFTING UP HER MOOD.

PART 9

Suddenly Ritwik looks at the clock and says 'Dont we have to rush to office ? We have a meeting at 9 naa ?! And its my week to come back in the afternoon .. palak looks at him and smiles .. he had become so responsible over time !!

They took turns at getting back home in the afternoons when their kids returned.It was Ritwiks turn this week to spend time with them while Palak would handle everything at the office.While they loved each other to the moon and back , a portion of their hearts were inside their kids .. without whom they may never have come back together again !!

PART 10

Ritwik and Palak get ready and leave for office together . This was their pattern for the last 4 years after the twins were 2 year old.

A PREVIEW

They had moved to Mumbai where Palak had taken up the older job (at the administrative level and supervision level ) during her pregnancy while Ritwik worked on his startup.... the 3 months of separation had brought them much closer.This time Geeta made sure the Noons could not interfere with Ritwik without Ritwik really knowing . She had also invested in his startup through Rohit. It had took 2 years for Ritwik to really work hard and get this moving . He was equally caring and focused back home taking care of Palak and the babies thru their night sessions. He would wake up during their feeds and assist Palak , many a times the little ones would fall asleep on his chest .Palak would admire her little world sleeping peacefully with so much love. Palak had joined the pharma company a couple of years later as a researcher while Ritwik managed the overall.

PRESENT

They rushed to the office and just before getting out of their small family car , Ritwik looked at Palak and said 'No good luck for today ?' She pulled him close and gave a peck first on his lips , lovingly smiled at him and then one on his nose and got out of the car. This was their every day morning ritual which kept Ritwik in control through the day.