♡Chapter 1♡

"Oh my god I'm so fricking late!!! My boss will kill me oh god!!" I stood up quickly and headed to the bathroom. I just showered for 10 minutes only because I'm so so late!!

As soon as I get dressed up I hurriedly took a bus on the way to YG building. Yep I work as a staff on YG.

I stopped running fast when I reached to the entrance of the building.

"Miss Gyuri are you okay??" I'm still catching my breath when the guard ask me.

"Yeah... I'm fine.... Am I late!?" I sat on the chair beside the guard I relax myself a bit because I think any moment I will collapse.

"You only have 3 minutes so you better check in yourself in our attendance" the guard said.

"Thank you!!" I stood up and headed in our attendance list. As soon as I write myself in the log book I sighed heavily.

"Thank God I made it on time" I quickly headed into the YG staff room to put my bag on my locker.

"Oh Gyuri your here finally!! Put your bag on your locker quick we need to arrange iKON's stuff after we arrange it we are going to sbs for their comeback stage they will start performing there in 2 pm so we gotta go there before 2 and its already 12 pm so we gotta hurry!!" my friend Seohyun said.

"Okay okay!!!" wow when will i relax? : <<

After we arrange the stuffs we headed outside of the yg building because the black van is outside and we are the only one who's left.

Before i step in to the van where my co staffs are there they stopped me from entering the van.

"Sorry Gyuri but the van is full you should just ride on iKON's van there are still plenty of seats there and they need a staff too to guide them and help them is that okay to you?" I don't know but my hands suddenly sweat maybe because i haven't get so close to iKON?

"Uh s-sure!!"

"Then hurry go inside to the van infront of us its already 12:30!!"

I nodded and hurriedly go to their van. As soon as i opened the door all of them look at me.

"Uhm the van where the staffs are in are already full so.." I awkwardly smiled at them and quickly go inside. I sat on the back beside the window and sighed heavily. I'm so tired today why am i always in a hurry? I was supposed to close my eyes to take a nap but suddenly someone beside me psst me.

"Hey! What's your name? You look very young" my eyes widened when i realized that beside me is Bobby.

"Oh! Uhh my name is Kim Gyuri and I'm already 22 years old... i look young because i have a baby face" you awkwardly smiled to Bobby.

"Ahh your only 1 year younger than me!!" Bobby smiled at me.

"Hi Noona!" Chanwoo waved at me i smiled because of his cuteness and wave back too him too.

"Ohh you and i and junhoe were same age nice!!" Donghyuk said.

"Its not like your going to court her?" Junhoe jokingly said.

"Well why not? She's kinda cute and pretty at the same time though" I blushed because fo his compliment.

"Uhh thank you.." why are they suddenly complimenting me!? Urghh!! Stop blushing me aaaa.

"Quiet you guys. Someone is sleeping here and don't bother her let her rest so she can help us later preparing" Jinhwan said that made everybody shut their mouths. Jinhwan weren't looking at us he was leaning on his chair with an eye mask. I noticed that Hanbin is sleeping too beside him. When will this guy will not overwork much? Sighs.

"Sorry Gyuri for interupting you i'll go take a nap now" Bobby said and he give me a peace sign I just smiled and signaling him that its fine before closing my eyes and started taking a nap.

I suddenly woke up when I felt that someone is staring at yme. As soon as I open my eyes I startled.

"Oh god you scared me!" I thought yg is staring at me jeezz.

"Finally your awake your the only one who's outside so you better hurry and go inside the venue to start helping us preparing" Jinhwan coldly said.

"And why are you here? You should be inside right?"

"I'm finished with my make up and all. I remembered that you are still inside the van and all of the staffs are busy preparing so i came instead now hurry" Jinhwan left the van and started heading inside the venue.

What a weirdo. This is my first time talking to Jinhwan. He waited me patiently but he left me quick after i woke up. Well its my fault too why am i such a useless staff ugh!

I quickly headed inside the venue and as i entered all of them are busy preparing while I'm here just standing. Don't know what to do.

"Gyuri! Where have you been!? Don't just stand there help us put their mics on its almost 2 so we better hurry up!" Hyena my co staff said to me. I quickly nodded and headed to the members.

"Here put this to Jinhwan make sure that it won't fall and if its working" Hyena gave me jinhwan's mic and left as soon as she gave me the mic.

Wait...where is Jinhwan by the way?

"I'm here" I jumped a bit because he was just on my back.

"Why are you always popping out of nowhere?" Jinhwan just chuckled.

"Put the mic on me hurry" I quickly nodded and quickly put the mic properly to Jinhwan. He helps me putting it too.

Wow.. I didn't know that Jinhwan is really handsome when you see him this close. I admit that i have a little crush on him well... Who doesn't have a crush on Jinhwan tho.

"Your staring at me for 2 minutes" I shook my head when i realized that i was staring him for a long time ugh! Its so embarrassing! I felt that my cheeks blushed.

"S-sorry.. Its done now! You can go to the stage now" I bowed to him and he just smiled at me before heading to the stage. I felt some butterflies in my stomach when he gave me that smile or is it just I'm hungry?

I looked away quickly to Jinhwan when Seohyun tapped me on my shoulder.

"You okay? Who's your staring at?" I just shrugged to her.

"Nothing!"

"Okay??... Want some noodles? There still plenty of it just go to that side where the water and snacks are placed"

"Okay thank you" I remembered i still haven't eat since morning so i finished eating two cup noodles. Finally I'm full!

Its already 2 pm and iKON is now performing. They are going to perform Adore you and Goodbye road. They performed Adore you first before Goodbye road.

As Donghyuk started singing i felt chills because his voice is just so powerful and sweet at the same time.

Its now on the chorus and Jinhwan is the one singing now. I don't know but whenever i see or heard Jinhwan singing I'm starting to have some mixed emotions. This is the first time that happened to me. My first crush in iKON is really Jinhwan but as time goes by I'm falling for him even more. I just shrugged and help the other staff cleaning the venue. In your dreams Gyuri Jinhwan will never like you back.