Chapter 18

The Alpha watched his beautiful Omega in the back yard, sitting with his new bunny , his heart filled with joy and so much happiness but a apart of it hurt seeing his arm in a cast but he still managed to pick the bunny up giggling away.

"Having fun I see?" Harry said walked towards the too , Louis head shot Up and he jumped a little making the bunny flinch hiding in Louis chest. "Aw it's ok bunni I got you it's just haz " he giggled looking up at the tall Alpha in front of him, Harry kneeled down to Louis level smoothing the bunnys ears. "Awe I scared you didn't I little ones , he kissed the bunnys head and Louis.

"You hungry sweetheart?" Harry sat on the grass properly looking at Louis.

"Only a little , I'm s-still full from that breakfast you set out for us , it was magnificent " he smiled brightly pecking Harry's cheek.

"Oo magnificent huh.. that's a big word darling " Harry chuckled "well Niall's making burgers so they won't be long , you can eat them when you feel like it sweet pea.

Louis smiled "Thank you Harry.. oh I mean.. s-sir- uh um.. daddy?"

Harry chuckled "You can call me daddy if it's easier princess.  The bunny jumped out of Louis hands and onto the grass , he hopped about sniffing every little thing. Louis pouted and giggled , he slowly got up wincing from the pain in his ribs. His body still ached like hell but he really enjoyed his time in the garden.

"You okay kitten?"

"J-just a bit of p-pain " Louis stumbled a bit holding his rib " ouch!
Harry was quick to catch the little one "O-okay time to rest darling that's enough for today. "But what about bunny?"

"I'll get bunny sweetheart let's just get you inside okay , it's getting cold and your in pain as it is ok?"

Louis nodded listening to his Alpha, he was gently placed on the couch and blanket was put over his body.
"I'll just go get bunny okay " Niall watch him a second "

"Sure Harry " Niall nodded whilst preparing the burger buns.

Harry rushed outside and retrieved the bunny and scooped him up in his arms. "Oo you are a little wriggler aren't you. Harry chuckled heading back in to Louis, he placed him on Louis lap.

Niall then came in with a plate of burgers "want one lou?"

The omega nodded grabbing one " T-thank you ni " Louis put the burger to his lips and bit into it enjoying the taste , he looked down to see the bunny nibbling on Louis burger. "Hey nu that's mine bunni, you can have carrots , "I-I love carrots too " Louis continued to eating his burger he was rather happy and content watching the little mermaid. Harry came along side him smoothing his back gently.

"I love you my darling "

"I love daddy more " he giggled getting ketchup on his cheek.

"Oops" Louis giggled

Harry was quick to whip it of his cheek " Hi" he chuckled snuggling up .

__________

Im sorry I've been slow updating but I hope you enjoy this chapter ! 90 reads on chapter 17 in two days wow!

Thank you