Chapter 4

Chapter 4 start

(Mystery's POV)
"Winter break is gonna be so fun." I say, me and Alfred decided to hang out on Saturday, the next day is the last day of thanksgiving so we just wanted to meet up today. "Any plans?" He asks, "yeah we're gonna visit our family in Kansas for break!" (Kansas; ;3) "that's nice. I've never gotta boba before." He says looking at the menu closely. "Just get whatever sounds good." The waiter then comes, "Hi welcome to Boba Land what may I get you two?" Alfred is starring at me waiting for me to go first. "I'll get mango please!" "Same as him please:)"

After we got our drinks we went to my house to play games and do literally whatever we want.

(Alfred's POV)
We go to Mystery's house and we play on his Xbox. "Maybe I'll be Tracer!" He sings, "oh my dog! Shut up!" I laugh pushing him playfully. (Wait...Overwatch isn't multiplayer :/ )

     I then turn to Mystery while we're choosing our characters, "Are you and Rex still together?", "yes, why do you ask?" , "eh I don't know." We play a couple rounds of Call if Duty 4, Granny on Roblox, then we watch two movies 'The Uninvited' and a classic "Childs Play'. We're eating popcorn then Mystery asks me "hey Al, do you like anyone?" I could feel my face turn red. "U-um, I don't think so.", "ooooooo, who is it?" Jesus if he knew who it was. "I don't think I wanna tell you, it'll be weird.." wow I gave it all away. "You can't even tell your best friend....or did you only tell Kao.." "NONONONONO ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" shit I feel like a real piece of shit right now! Mystery then says "I'm just kidding. HAHA. Kinda."

We then continue the movie then I walk to the door. "That was fun" I say turning back, "glad you came. Cya on Monday Al!", "bye."

Chapter 4- Co jsem udělal

I get on the bus for the morning, and everyone is looking at me. 'Oh no' I think to myself, 'something is wrong'. 
     I get off the bus and some in a black hood takes my hand and runs into the building. As we dash in the restroom I could see people starring at us as we pass by 'wtf is happening'. We make it to the restroom "who the hell are you?" I ask still catching my breath, they take of their hood. It's Kao. "Al..PLEASE tell me you're not dating that BITCH!" He says. '?' what does he mean dating? He knows he's already taken...that's probably the root of the problem. "Kao, whatever you heard isn't true! Now answer me this, what's wrong?" He tells me that someone was there when me and Mystery where at a boba place for a date and that I went to his house to do weird things. "Kao what the fuck! You would believe some dumb ass people instead of your best friend?" I say turning a bit angry. "I-I'm sorry Al, I believe you it's just that I needed to make sure.." , "Make sure? BITCH YOU SHOULD KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" I yell at him. "Don't call me a bitch Al.." I then hug him. Then someone walks in the restroom. (O-O).. it was Mystery. "Alfred! I heard what happened...what are you guys doing?" He asks. "So is Kao the crush you couldn't tell me about? You know Al, I really like you, and if you like him go ahead." , "NO MYSTERY! I LIKE YOU! And when you got with Rex I was crushed!" I said while Kao just stood there. Mystery was blushing "You know we should get out the restroom now." He said.

Sorry this is so short, I just thought since I haven't made one in so long I should just make this like two parts are something. So yeah, sorry I don't update a lot!! It's that my grades are REALLY failing and I just don't have time on weekdays and such. That's all I rlly gotta say also it 4:57 am right now so ima sleep, night everyone!