Chapter 1 end- Chapter 2 start

Alfred woke up, he didn't know what to say after that dream. "Was that really a dream? It's like I felt that....the burn..". Alfred tried not to think about it. He looked at the clock, 5:30 A.M. Alfred went back to sleep trying his best not to think about that dream, it wasn't that bad, was it?

*alerm* Alfred opened his eyes not remembering anything. "Why schoolll...." he went back to sleep. "Hey! Why am I so tried?" he said. He tried to think why. Then Alfred gets a call from somone. It was Kao. *picks up*

Alfred: "Hello?"

Kao: "Hey Alfred! I'm ready for school! How about you?"

Alfred: "Why would you be ready for school? It's only...."*looks at clock* 7:36. "OMFG! I'm gonna be late for the bus!"

Kao: ?. Wait, sorry about you messing the bus-

Alfred: "I didn't miss it yet."

Kao: "Yeah whatever...did you think of a science project yet?"

Then Alfred thought. "So that's why I was so tried, I was spending all night thinking of a science project! And redoing last week's Spanish exam" he said to himself

Alfred: "Sorry! Gtg! Bye!

Kao: "Wait!-

Alfred: *hangs up*

Later at school

I'm finally here. Now where's Kao? "There you are Al!". What? *turns* it was Mystery. "Hi~" "Hi..". Alfred was still waiting for Kao. But he didn't even know if Mystery knew Kao. "Where are you going?" Mystery said. "Sorry! I-um....I'm....." Alfred didn't want Mystery to feel left out. "I'm going to homeroom! Why?" "But we're still outside.." "WE'RE IN THE SAME HOMEROOM, SEE YOU THERE!" "..." Mystery was silent. Alfred felt bad about about yelling, and terrible at lying to him.

Chapter 1 ended

Chapter 2 start- The Feels

Alfred was inside the school already with Kao at their lockers. "So, why were you so 'late' this morning?" "Cuz....I was thinking about a science project." "All night?" "Yes..." While they were having their conversation, Mystery went to homeroom to talk to Alfred. But when he got there, "Hmm, Alfred isn't here." he thought. He went to Al's locker. There he was, with Kao. Kao and Alfred where laughing. (idk for dramatic effect) "Let's go to homeroom." Alfred said, then he stoped. "Hi Al." Mystery said with a really angry voice. "Going to homeroom huh!" "Ummm, Al who is this?" Kao whispered to Alfred. "I'm Mystery! Alfred's best friend!" *grabs Alfred's hand* what. They went to home room. "That was werid.." Kao said. "I CAN HEAR YOU!"

Chapter 2 start-