Part 2

"Mom?" (Y/n) asks as she walked into the room. Her mom was in bed. "Mom you have to get up, Mr. Kent is almost here" she said. "Tell Mr. Wayne that I'll be there shortly" she said. (Y/n) nodded. (Y/n) then went into the garden. It was the place that she could really, relax. She stood up and began to tend to the roses. "How pretty can roses get?" She asked herself, unaware of Damian's presence. "They probably get prettier when you're around" Damian said making her jump.

She glared at him. "What it's a compliment?" He said. She rolled her eyes. "I just came to tell you that Mr. Kent is here, and Jon has already asked him if he could be out here with us. Oh and Kara is here also" Damian said. (Y/n) nodded. "I'm glad that your father and Mr. Kent are good men" she said. "Me too" Damian said. "You know (Y/n) if my father is such a good man, than maybe..." he held her hand. "We could work" he said. "No Damian we can't, we're-". She was interrupted by a somewhat girly, somewhat boyish screech. They both looked to see Jon standing next to Kara.

And Jon was looking at them. "KARA DID YOU SEE THAT?!!!" he asked. "Jon calm down" she said. "No! I have been shipping these two since I was five, Kara" he said. "What is a ship?"she asked. "I'm not entirely sure. There were these group of girls in town the other day, they were dressed really weird too. But they said that ships mean that you really want those two people to be together or think they would make a good paring and so you say I ship it" Jon said. "Who were those girls?" Kara asked her nephew. "I'm not sure they said simply "The Fandom" and just walked off" he said.

"Anyways, hello (Y/n), Damian" Kara said as she hugged (Y/n). "Hello Kara" she smiled. "But on behalf of my nephew, I have to ask. Are you too together finally?" She asked. "No" (Y/n) said. Jon sighed. "It just takes one kiss" he said. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and ruffled his hair. As they continued to talk, they suddenly heard a crash followed by a shriek. "That was Lois" Kara said. They all ran inside to see Lois wiping tea off of her skirt and (Y/n)'s mother apologizing eternally. "Mom, what happened?" (Y/n) asked. "What happened is, your mother spilled tea all over Mrs. Kent" Bruce said. "It's alright Bruce, no one is dead nor greatly harmed" Lois said. "I am so sorry Mrs. Kent" she apologized. "No (M/n) it's alright" Lois smiled.

"It is not alright" Bruce said. "(M/n) you have been slacking off, and when you do decide to work you spill tea all over Mrs. Kent. And it's not just you, your daughter has been causing my son many problems. Look at his eye" he said. "Father-". "No Damian, you stay quiet. I am sorry but you two have to be released" Bruce said. "No Mr. Wayne please" (Y/n)'s mother begged.

"I am sorry, Alfred show them out". "But Master Bruce-". "Show them out" he said. Alfred nodded his head. "Father no you can't do that!" Damian yelled. "I can do whatever I want Damian" he said. (Y/n) looked at him, Jon, and Kara then looked away. She hugged Alfred and walked down the steps with her mom. "(Y/N)!" Damian yelled. He ran down the steps and embraced her tightly. She hugged him back. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" she said and walked out of the gate.