College

Jisoo and Y/N were walking to
school when Taehygung jumped out of thin air.
"Hey guys! Walking together I see."
"Are you out of your mind!! Do you what to give me a heart attack!!" She punched his arm playfully.

He pouted and turned to me
"Your friend is a meanie!!"

After a few laughs exchange
Jisoo, Taehygung and I made it through the school gates.

Jisoo had other classes 'Sciences' , so Tae and I made our way to the businesses section of the school locker's. Then Tae saw his other friend, Jhope, that he made in dance class a few months back, Tae ran up to him, so that they can go to the boys lockers together. (Sorry not sorry!! Jhope is an amazing dancer so I must)

Great all alone again

You were taking out your books when ....

Bang!!

Your locker door banged and all your books in your hands clashed to the floor and your feet.

"Hey!! Hey!! Look who we have here!!! The famous 'Sex Janitor'! Could you please go satisfy my ex, I'm done with him!!"

Yeri hissed,
Irene laugh uncontrollably in the corner.

I swear it sounded like a witch snorking

I drained their sass and answered

"Hi PLASTIC FACE!! Hi MAKE UP VOLCANO!!
Shall I direct you to Mr. Dildo, he is waiting in the sperm laboratory... I think he found a solution to make y'all look more appetizing!!"

Yeri scoffed
Irene pulled me by my hair and
Punch me hard

"Know your fucking place, you bitch!"

I groaned then grabbed both of them by their neck

"Are you sure you want to fuck with me! Now isn't the time! There are Sooo many people ready to video and post.
I wonder if I should give them what they want..."

I spitted, they were shivering at my sudden change of mood.

I may look timid, pure and quiet but I'm none of the above. {Easy target I may seem}

I let loose of their collar, cause i was seeing to much unwanted cleavages, they flashed through the halls like pure lighting..

I brushed off the dirt or any witch aroma they implaced on my body.
I picked up my books one by one and trailed of to my class

@kissesLizzy

Yo yo yo

I'm gonna be honest I think I forgot my username.....

Anyways chapter one. . . . done 4 now

I won't be updating until next week.......................... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Friday-Saturday

Depend on my internet connection

Wish me luck on my first ff