Would you believe I have friends? - tagged by @B1ackBanana

1

1.yes
2.Christmas earrings
3.It's a long story but to summarize it: Everyone died in a modern day Holocaust because LeBeau didn't get help from France like he said he would. Fake friends smh
4. No.
5.Frosting or stuffing or sour-cream raisin pie. Grandma better make some of that for tonight.
6. This one episode of the A-Team where they save some cabbage farmers by building a cannon to shoot cabbage at the bad guys and I was like ??????? You're trying to save the cabbage? Idiots.
7."I need tp"
8. Both
9. It's not bad
10. Mom and Dad could have done better.
11. Kim Kardashian and I facetime at least every other night.
12. I don't have it that often but I bet it would be good in a salad.
13. My mom making pico de gullo downstairs but I have the "I am in Missouri" vine stuck in my head.
14. I live in America and I've visited Canada.
15. One time my mom caught me watching YouTube @ 1 AM and she was super mad but then she was like "can I trust you not to go on your laptop?" And I was like "yes" and then she went to bed and never said anything about it. Like ever.
16. No.
17. Probably? I don't feel like putting in the effort to look around.
18. I think Valentyna.
19. Proudly, no.
20. Yes I slapped my brother once and he started crying before my hand even made contact with his face, and proceeded to run to Mom bawling his eyes out afterwards.
21. Yes.
22. No
23. What the heck is a default picture
24. I'm pretty sure
25. No I don't believe so
I tag:
redninjaonfire1234
NomiNinja
bluebajoons
And those are pretty much all the friends I have on Wattpad so Ciao.