USJ {Chapter 5}

Y/n's POV

I leaned my head back and looked at the roof of the bus. I was listening to more music. This time, my selection had been 'Youth' by Daughter.

I felt my eyes get droopy, I turned my head to see Katsuki getting tired too.

I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt his head rest on the top of my head. We both fell asleep.

Time Skip

"Aw..! I never knew the hot-headed twins could be so cute!" One voice said.

I opened my eyes a bit and saw phones pointing at me and my twin.

I jolted up. "WHAT THE HELL! I'll kick your ass!" I yelled. Katsuki was a bit startled and got up too.

"WHAT THE HELL! I'll kick your ass!" He yelled the same lines as me.

"PFTT. THEY EVEN HAD THE SAME EXACT REACTION!" Pikachu laughed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" We yelled in unison.

"Shut up. We're here." Aizawa stated. You could tell that he was glaring slightly, annoyed at our childish attitudes.

I stood up and began to walk off the bus. Me and Katsuki walked side by side, bored as other people awed at how huge the facility was.

We walked through the entrance and noticed the pro hero, Thirteen, standing in front of us.

"Whoa! It's the best rescue hero out there, Thirteen!" Deku cheered. I tched. His voice was annoying. Thinking he can look down and me and Katsuki.

"Hello Everybody! Welcome to USJ, here your will begin your official training! Hero Training!" Thirteen began. They began talking about each area of the place.

I heard a scream and a few gasp seconds later. I turned my head in confusion to see what was the cause.

My eyes widen. "What the hell..?" I mumble, stumbling back into my brothers chest.

"Y/n, what's wrong...?" He asks. I point outward towards the multiple portals forming around the facility. "Who the hell are you?!" I yell.

"We are the league of villains." My heart drops as I turn around to see a man built of a misty substance.

My eyes widen even more in fear but I try to keep my famous glare on my face.

Katsuki doesn't even think as he jumps out to attack the mist along with Kirishima. "KATSUKI!" I run forward to try and pull him back but I couldn't reach.

"I shall scatter you all and torture you to death!" He opens multiple portals, causing most of the students, including me and my brother, to fall in.

I hit the ground and instantly feel like my legs have been broken. My knees wobble as I try to regain my balance.

I look around and notice a fountain. A particular fountain I must say.

I look around confused until I lock contact with the hand guy, known as Shigaraki.

"Lost your twin now I see. That's kinda sad. Ill just kill you as entertainment while we wait for All Might." He sneered. My glare grew larger on my face as Explosions rose from my hands.

"Nice quirk. Explosions I see. Wanna know what mine is?" He disappeared from his spot in front of me.

"Mines Decay." My eyes widen as I turn to face with Shigaraki. He instantly grabs my right cheek and it begins to fall apart.

After a few seconds of struggling, I finally am able to set off an explosion to push him back.

I breath deeply as the pain hits me almost instantly. I scream in pain as I feel my right cheek, well, there is not right cheek in its place. A big chunk of my right side of my face was.. gone?

I breath deeply, as sweat drips down my nose. Lifting my palms, I yell, "ILL KILL YOU!"

"tch, tch, tch. Thats now very heroic now is it?" He says smiling greedily, waving one finger infront of his covered up face.

"Y/n!" I hear my twin yell from behind.

I turn to face him but suddenly feel a grasp on my leg.

He looks at me in terror as Shigaraki cheekily smiles.

"One more step and this leg is off too the market~" he sang. My cold, red eyes begin to fill with anger. I take my right fist and begin to ignite explosions.

"Not following the rules are we now~ You deserve a punishment~" he giggled. He was acting as if he were a child. As if this was all a game.

He placed his fifth finger above my knee cap. I watched my leg wither infront of my eyes.

I screamed. I would never scream like this but I was. Me. A Bakugou was screaming in pain. Tears tread down my face as my leg disappeared slowly.

"Stop it you ASSHOLE!" Katsuki ran up to Shigaraki and stunned him with an explosion.

He picked me up and began to cover the wound. My leg had disintegrated completely. Everything from the top of my knee and below was gone.

"Damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT!" I punched my two fist together creating an explosion. "I'm so weak! I can't become a top hero with you!" I tried pushing myself out of my brothers hold so I could    go blow up Shigaraki's ass.

"Stop! You just loosing more blood Y/n!" Katsuki Yelled in anger.

"Shut the fuck up! He ruined my chance at being number one! How can I recover from this Katsuki!" I cried.

"You'll make it through..! Ok! Now shut the fuck up and just rest!"

We continued to argue until All Might bust through the door.

"I am HERE." And just like that, everything went black.
—————————————————
Oof. What will happen to Y/n? Next chapter coming to ya soon!