ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: "sʜᴇ's sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀɴs"✽

《Luna's POV》

"So what is happening with you and shawn" alexandra ask from the chair beside me. We were tanning on the beach while the guys where trying to find some jet skies that we could rent.

"Honestly i have no idea, we really haven't spent any one on one time since we all have been doing something for the past 3 days"

Which was true since we landed on the island we haven't really had down time to do something by ourselves. We were either jumping off cliffs or getting caught up in something that everyone else wants to do.

"You invited him on this vacation that was family and close friends that says something. I'm surprised your mom was okay with you inviting him since she said strictly close friends only"

"You should ask him if he wants to go with you to that little restaurant you've been asking me to go to, ask him before it's to late" she says turning towards the direction of the villas that we are staying in.

"What does that even mean" I yell towards her not getting what she is trying to say.

Alexandra turns towards me and yells "I'm saying ask him before Kylie makes a move on him and she traps him into a relationship with a baby that isn't even his, just ask him or you'll regret it"

••••○••••

Imessage

Hey how's it going with the jet skis?

It's going alright

We went to 5 different places
before we could find a place
that had any available

when are yall coming back

I think we'll be back it 20 minutes

why?

i wanna go to the little restaurant
on the beach with you

the one we saw on our way to the villas