ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: "ᴡʜᴀᴛᴀʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ" ✽

hi, I really have a hard time writing in dialogue or perspective. I don't know why but my thought gets so jumbled up that I can't do it. So I'm trying my best sorry if it isn't good or look right.

"have you had whataburger before David?"

"once last year when we were doing the views tour Liza took me to try it," he says leaning back into the driver's seat of luna's Tesla. He shouldn't be driving but somehow convinced luna to let him drive since he feels more comfortable.

"what are we getting- oh shit that looks so good" david interrupts himself looking at the pictures of the burgers on the menu.

the two adults ended up in the whataburger drive-thru after debating what they wanted to eat. As they had spent the whole day at luna's home with her family and had escaped them to go get away from them as she needed some time to be by herself. But as you can tell david ended dragging himself along.

"Hey I'm going to film this, i need something to post and what's better than David Dobrik himself eating for 20 minutes straight," Luna says mostly to herself as david is still reading the menu out loud to himself.

Setting the camera up on the dashboard in front of them. Making sure the camera is stable and in focus. She presses recorded and gets ready to do an intro.

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel, i know i haven't been posting and i am so so sorry but i am coming back i promise and since i am back home in texas i will be posting much more wild vlogs--" luna starts her intro and gets interrupted halfway by david getting excited.

"oh my god they have honey bbq chicken strip sandwich oh my god" david said turning to luna who's just looking at him waiting for him to notice the camera. "oh shit you started filming hiii" he says laughing.

"anyways what i was going to say is that today we are doing a mukbang with the one and only david dobrik, i just want to say that david has been in texas for about a week without any of his friends and i don't know how his vlogs are surviving without them to be honest. My family is not that entertaining."

"are you kidding me the love your family," David says to her thinking of how his vlogs have been getting higher in views since the last two vlogs he has posted involved luna or her family.

Going to respond to david she realizes that they are at the intercom to order "hi welcome to whataburger what can I get you"

"hi, can i get a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich and uhhh what do you want" he says looking at luna. "the patty melt" "and the patty melt"