You're my Best Friend

A/N: Hehe. More Queen songs. DONT BLAME ME 🤣🤣

"Are there concert tickets for sale?" Denis walks in and asks me. He always knows how to make me smile.
"On sale at your local gas station." I reply weakly.
"Hehe." He comes and sits at the keyboard.
"What's a song with both of these instruments?" He asks me.
"How about...Killer Queen, by Queen?" I suggest.
We start playing and we start singing the first verse. He's really good. Instead of using my acoustic, I use my electric. There are certain parts of the song that have really neat guitar solos, so I would need the electric for it to be heard. We finish the song with the last guitar solo.
"One question: HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!?" Denis asked me.
All I can do is giggle.
"How do you do the piano so well?" I ask him.
"A good pianist never reveals his secrets." He tells me, even though I taught him what he knows on piano.
"Same here with guitar." I tell him. He looks at me with a 'whatever' face and gets up to sit next to me on my bed. I grab my earbuds and give one to him. I play a song called "You're my Best Friend" by Queen. We aren't together, but we are really close.
"Crap, I totally forgot. I have to go edit my video." Denis tells me.
"Okay then. Thanks for hanging out with me, bestie." I reply.
He doesn't like it when I call him bestie, but his reaction is really funny and he knows he's my best friend. Nothing can separate us.
I get up and go to do a video. It was late afternoon and I haven't done any recording. I decide to do something simple, like a cringe reaction. 2 hours later I'm done with recording and editing and uploading. I'm sitting on my bed with the TV when Denis comes in telling me to get ready.

That's probably a TERRIBLE cliffhanger 😂