Chapter 1

No Ones POV

You wake up to birds chirping, on a bright morning, ready to start the day. You jump out the bed and grab the clothes you had prepared the night before. Then headed for the shower, and lock the door. You turn on the shower soon to notice you were startled by the cold water hitting your back. You jump to get out the cold springing water from the shower head and laugh as you fix the water.

After you shower and get dressed you look in the kitchen to no surprise with limited food. "I'll eat at the guild to day", you said while sighing to yourself. You walk out the door wondering if you should take a job today so you could pay for more groceries at the supermarket.

When you got to the guild you saw the normality of the guild, people fighting, drinking till their drunk and the one and only Natsu and Grey fighting. You chuckle in your head at the sight of the guild. Then the familiar Erza called your name. "(Your name), Good morning". "Good morning to you too Erza", you said with a cute smile on your face. Soon the noise of Natsu and Grey got closer, when you turn around to see Grey flying towards you. When Erza grabbed the soaring Grey before he could fall on me. 

She threw Grey down with him in nothing but his birthday suit. "Oh hey (your name)", Grey said winking at you. While Erza grabbed the raging Natsu by the neck. "G-Grey u-um your clothes", you said in an weirded out tone. "Haaaaah", Grey yelled while covering up his manhood.

You walked over to the front counter where Mira was polishing a glass with a dish cloth. "Oh hello (your name)", Mira said happily. "Hello Mira", you said in a happy mood. "What would you like", Mira asked. You order (your favorite breakfast). As you picked up your fork you felt a weird disturbance that gave you an eerie feeling. You turn around to see Natsu staring at you. You slowly turn back around to start your meal.

Mira was staring at you with a light smirk on her face. "What?", you asked. "Lately Natsu hasn't been able to keep his eyes off you", Mira said quietly. You jump in your chair surprised at what Mira said. "W-W-W-WHAT!", you yelled loudly. Then to see everyone stops and stare at you. You quiet down and turn back to Mira blushing your face out.

Makorav's POV

I walked near the door of my office and notice the calendar slightly blow by the flowery smelling breeze coming for the window. "It's the first day of spring", I said worried. Then I ran over to the bookshelf to find a encyclopedia on animals, then turned to the glossary in the 'D' section. I read the info on Dragons and immediately called all grown male dragon slayer to my office.

This is the end of Chapter one and I will continue on to Chapter two...see ya l8ter.