Chapter 24

Hello. Do y'all even want to get in to the pregnancy? If so should it be a boy or girl? One, Two, three, four or maybe more. Kids.....😐. Anyway, let's get into it.

No One's POV 

As you all got finished with your baths, you both decide to order your dinner from room service room service. You and the girls had spent all day at the resort getting relaxed and having fun, even a little casino her and there. "Ahh, that was relaxing.", Erza states and she lies back on the couch. "Yeah I agree.", you say as you head to the next room. "Hey (Y/n), are you sure Natsu wont get mad about you comin here without telling him?", she asks still concerned. "Yeah.", Erza lifts her head off the couch. "Ha, Calm down guys I'm able to go where ever I want. Whose to say he should care?", you says after you dresses in a (f/c) robe and walk over to a big window behind you. "I don't know (Y/n) you know how he acts. Also he's still emotional from mating season right?", she asks unsure. "No, come on its past mating season....though he's still acts very emotional.", you says as Erza looks over at you. "But yeah I'm sure I'm okay even if-", you say as Lucy interrupts you. 

"(Y/N) WATCH OUT, BEHIND YOU!", she yells pointing at the window. "What?", you say as you turn around. And with fear you see the one and only Natsu. "Found you~
", Natsu says in a sadistic tone. But not your Natsu he was more menacing, and had a dark aura hanging around. Erza gets off the couch in a sprint as she tries to push you out of the way. Though Natsu grabs you and jumps off the seven story building. leaving Erza and Lucy dumbfounded at the resort. 

Lucy's POV

"I told her so!", I say yells as I sit back on the couch. "Well you did tell her but you don't have to be rude. Natsu's a ball of emotional and he's unpredictable too.", Erza say as glass drops onto the ground below. "We got to get someone to clean this up and get a new room.", I say as Erza nods walking to the phone.

Natsu's POV

I walked up to the resort and could smell her sent from where I was. "Found you~" Thought her sent wasn't the one I always knew. (Damned spa changing her scent.) I wasn't really bothered to check in so I decide to just scale the area. I niffed the air as here smell had gotten closer and I look up at the night sky to be blocked by the tall resort. (About seven stories, I can climb this.) I pin my claws down into the metal, some thing that stayed I guess after mating season, even though everyone thinks my mating seasons over. Ill just let them think that for now. I don't think I've told (Y/n) about it though, but I think its best for her not to know, because we will be having a lot of hatchlings together~

When he got to the like sixth floor that's when he smelled your scent really close. It filled his nostrils and he sighs in ecstasy. "Found you, my dear (Y/n).", Natsu whispers as he moves over the window of your room. He looks inside to only she your beautiful, clothed form in front of the window. A wicked smile peaks on his face, as he cocks his arm back and claw attract. He buses the glass and grabs you, escaping with a long drop with you in his arms below. 

I hope you liked it see ya later.