Chapter 7 Suicide

You run home with tears running down your face and sobs escaping your mouth. as soon as you enter your house you scream and then you collapse on to the floor. You know that no one is home so you take advantage of the time that you have and you work fast. You stand and then you burst into tears again. You hate the feeling you have deep inside of you and you can't fucking stand it. you feel hopeless, worthless, empty and so fucking sad. you can't handle it so you start to beg "Please make it stop. Please God or anyone makes it stop."

with shaky legs, you make your way upstairs and into the bathroom. You lock the door and then you open the medicine cabinet. you take out your mom's bottle of sleeping pills and your razor. you brake it into pieces until the razor is in your hand. you look at the mirror and see your chubby cheeks and your double chin. you're so fucking ugly and fat. a fat homo. Your sadness turned into anger and you slice both of your arms. From your wrist and down your arms and you cry even more because the pain doesn't bother you because it's better than the emotional pain that's in you. Your whole arms are covered in blood and you look at your reflection and some of your anger and sadness came out In the punch that you threw on the glass. the mirror breaks and you rip open the skin of your knuckles and now their blood dripping down your fingers.

with your shaking fingers, you grab hold the bottle of pills and you screw open the cap and spill half of it onto your hand and then you throw it into your mouth. you swallow. you did the same with the other half. You throw the bottle at the mirror. you fall onto the floor as the darkness engulf you.