bulma x Vegeta (my way of love♥️)

Bulma walked down the ial smileing widely, she was very soon to get married to the one and only prince of all Saiyan's.  Her she took a glimpse at her family to see them smiling all but her mom who was crying her eyes out. My baby has grown up so fast she said wiping her hers with her tissue. Bulma then looked up to see Vegeta fixing his tie trying to hide the fact that he was nervous. Bulma was now standing in front of Vegeta smiling at him lovingly. Vegeta looked at her beautiful blue eyes smirking proudly. You look gourgoues he wispered softly, thank you bulma wispered back.You may now kiss the bride the preacher said gracefully. Vegeta leaned in and kissed bulmas lips softly his faced turned crimson red as bulma wrapped her hands around his neck. Bulma soon broke the kiss with a swift prod to Vegeta's  neck. WOMEN! Vegeta growled, I say when we're done kissing! I'm boss. With that Vegeta smashed his lips on his wife's and wrapped his hands around her waist bringing her closer. Awww the crowed said cutely, they began to clap their hands in apluase.  Vegeta and bulma stepped down of the steps and walked once more down the ial but this time together and holding hands.

20 minutes later everyone left the wedding and was getting ready for the after party at their house's. But the groom and the bride's family stayed behind. Bulma! Her little sister tights called, tights ran up to bulma hugging her. I wish I was getting married why do I have to be little she pouted. Your day will come little sis but for now it's way to early. I'm proud of you my daughter you have grown up so fast. Thank you mother bulma said now hugging her mother.

With Vegeta and his parents.......
Vegeta you have done well , I'm proud to call you my son and the next air to my thrown. Vegeta nodded and shook his father's hand. Vegeta, tarble said smiling I've got you a gift it's a real black emerald from deep into the planets core. Vegeta took the gift but handed it back to his little brother. I can't take this, I've heard you've worked hard to get this and I think you should keep it. No! Tarble yelled like I said I've worked my ass off to get you this present and your going to take it and like it! Mr." Tarble tucked the emerald in his brothers suit and they both laughed for the first time. At the same time Vegeta and bulma nodded to their families and walked twords each other. Vegeta wrapped his tail around bulma's waist and walked up stairs into their new castle room. Vegeta pinned bulma to the wall and from that night on things turned from peaceful  to  Wild.

To be continued......