friend

Italy shook as he saw him. That shadow thing. Crying out he asked,'' Who would make such a monster!?''. Reve looked around,'' Monster? Me? I-i'm just trying to be your friend! ''. At this point he still looked like  Germany. His light blue eyes tearing up.   Backing up Italy nodded. Reve stared,'' Monster? No...I'm not! I was made for one purpose!'' Italy just stared back frightened,'' What? To slowly kill people in there dreams?''. 
             Reve blinked,'' Huh? Kill? I'm killing people?''. Italy quickly nodded,'' Wait..you didn't know that?''. Reve dropped his head down,'' No...I didn't...is that why everyone leaves after awhile?''. Italy,'' That would explain a lot..''. Reve eyes widened,'' No... Is that why my creator left? Why she left me here? Why I am alone?". 
                  Confused Italy asked,'' Alone? Left? Creator?".
          Reve slowly brought out on old toy chest, pulling it out of thin air. Then he got out crude drawings, one that looked like it was made by nobody older than a child. Finally Reve shakily took out an old black and white photo. The corners were burnt and it was crumpled badly. Yet Reve treated it like it was something important. Something that could never be replaced. 
                          Looking closer Italy saw that the picture was of a little girl and was that? Beside her was a picture of what looked like a little boy with auburn hair and electric blue eyes. The little girl was pale and thin as a rod. She looked unhealthy and seemed to have a hard time standing up, being supported with braces. In her hand was the little boys. 
          Glancing upwards Italy saw Reve cry. Slowly he turned into an older version of the little boy. Yet still he was covered in shadows. Especially where his heart should be. 
            " Let me tell you a story Italy, about umm everything~''.