PINK FLOYD LOST MOVIE THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON

You guys all know or some of you may know the 1960s/1970s rock band Pink Floyd. The band that has the members roger waters,David Gilmore,Syd Barrett,nick mason,Richard Wright. You probably know the 1982 movie Pink Floyd the wall that was based off the 1979 album the wall. Well there's a 1973 album the dark side of the moon with the songs like money,us and them,great gig in the sky. This story happened before the releasing of Pink Floyd the wall movie. I was watching Hulu and was searching for a movie to watch. I came across this one movie it was a Pink Floyd movie called Pink Floyd dark side of the moon I was so over excited to watch it and so I did. The movie  began with the 1492 pictures logo and Colombia pictures then the movie began the first song that played was speak to me now but it was all black all I could hear was blood curdling sounds with roger waters laughing constantly the screams sounded like Syd Barrett or nick mason I thought it was the intro for breathe in the air but the screams and the laughing continued the black screen started to appear to the movie I couldn't believe my eyes to what I saw roger waters stabbing nick mason constantly over and over again roger waters had an insane look on his face while nick mason just had his eyes sticking out with his face all bloody. I was in shock and gross that roger would do something like this. Then the thin ice played as the whole screen turned bloody with Rogers face appearing from time to time looking at the screen with no eyes. Then David Gilmore was seen tied up while David was singing goodbye cruel world from the wall. I got tired of the movie playing songs from the 1979 album the wall since the movie was released in 1973. In the darkness I saw a figure he was holding a Machete a static creek was shown for 23 seconds. While the static was on I heard David screaming. After the static went away I saw roger waters on the floor the only person alive was Richard Wright he was turned around facing the wall until he turned around that he was holding roger,David,and syd's head while Richard was saying theses words in a whisper voice I'm the lunatic that's in the hall. After all that I heated Pink Floyd ever since.